|| Inazuma Eleven One Shots||: Shirou X Atsuya ~ Brotherly Love

Its time for my favorite OTP of all time!

Shirou X Atsuya!! ( The Fubuki Twins!) It makes sense since they are lovable twins!

They are my absolute favorite!

Shirou: * Just standing there doing nothing*

Atsuya: * Blushing* I do love my brother. But we are actually a ship?!

Me: Yeah! Its adorable! But You have to share Shirou with me!

Atsuya: No! He is mine!

Shirou: You dont need to fight over me?! * Sweat drops*

Me and Atsuya: * Cold Glares*

Shirou: * Sweat drops and smiles*

~ End Of Author's Note~

~ Shirou's P.O.V~

As school continues on put me and my twin Atsuya in the same class. It gets kinda awkward on how it just comes up randomly, People would think Atsuya is my little follower, and a mini me. As Atsuya comes up to me , He is always all pumped up and full of happiness. Its more like he doesn't want me to feel alone. Just the word, " Brother" echos in my head. After school I saw a note on my desk. First I thought It was a note from a random fan girl who has a huge crush on me. ( Author: Does that remind you of anyone? XD)

When I thought about it the second time. I opened the note to find it was from my little twin Atsuya. " I hope everything is okay." I whispered.

( Note)

シロ!サッカーの練習の後、管理人のクローゼットに来てください。本当に重要なことを教えてください!

渥也

~ Translation~

Shirou! Please come to the janitor closet after soccer practice i have something really important thing I need to tell you!

~Atsuya

" What could be so important to Atsuya that he needs to tell me?" I thought. I started to get worried.

As the time pass along very slowly I was getting very anxious being next to Atsuya. I kept looking at him every 3 seconds.

Atsuya looked at me the same time I did. We just looked away blushing every time. All the random fan girls kept looking at us like we were hiding something from the rest of the class.

We were taking chemistry at the moment so we had to do a lab. My partner was of course my brother Atsuya.

We had put chemicals in jar or something. I wasn't really playing attention. Everyone was jealous of Atsuya ( Mostly the girls) As we started to do what the teacher told us to do. We did every step together even tho it needed one person. Like Pour this chemical into the big beaker.

We would put our hands together and pour whatever into the beaker. A lot of the girls keep telling the class, that we were trying to act cute.

A lot of the boys laughed at me , but I didn't seem to care about what they thought. We completed the lab with a good grade, but their was a " See me" on the paper.

As we stayed after class by the teacher's desk waiting for her to talk. She keep saying that we are too close to each other and we need to stop this behavior about being brothers or something. I wasn't really listening to what she was saying , My mind was somewhere else thinking about Atsuya and his note.

After we talked to the teacher , We went to soccer practice a little late then usual. Me and Atsuya took our ways. He was working on offense and I was left behind to work on defense. As we were speechless to each other. After soccer practice Atsuya took me from my shirt and dragged me to the janitors closet like he said in the note.

" Atsuya? Whats wrong, Im worried I couldn't stop thinking about it all day." I said. Atsuya looked down on the ground like he did something wrong.

" Shirou, I have something to ask you." Atsuya started to talk.

I just titled my head and waiting for question.

" Is it weird to have a crush on someone that is related to you?" He asked

" No not at all." I said.

Atsuya smiled and gave me a hug.

" Shirou, I love you!" Atsuya shouted with a blush.

I blushed. " You have a crush on me?" I asked

Atsuya didn't answer He just kiss me on the lips.

I giggled " I love you too Atsuya." I said.

~ No Author Note~