Chapter 8

Hayes POV

Recap: Hayes and Taylor got back from their lunch date at 11 pm.

*FLASHBACK*

Taylor and I arrived at bonefish and I opened the door.

"Table for two, please," I said to the man at the front counter.

He led us to a table in the center of the restaurant. I pulled out Taylor's chair for her, then took a seat for myself. Taylor opened up her menu and her eyes got wide.

"Hayes," she said. "I can't let you pay for all of this, it's so expensive."

I told her not to worry about it, and she nodded, even though I knew she planned on paying for some of it.

When the wait of came back with my Pepsi and her Mountain Dew, I ordered a steak and Taylor ordered a salad. As we waited for the food, we played 2 truths, 1 lie. Taylor went first.

"Okay so 1) I was kissed and fake loved on my plane today 2) I have a pony 3) I'm scared that one of my Cinnamon toast Crunch bites is going to bite me back."

"Hmm..." I said. "That's a hard one, but I'm going to have to guess number 1."

"Nope."

"Seriously."

"Yeah.. There was this guy on the plane today about our age. I didn't want to kiss him and that's when the truth came out. I am not counting it as my first kiss. My first kiss has to be special, ya know?"

"I know. Tell me more about earlier." As I said that, she dove into the story about how this guy, Nathan, had attempted to use her for her brothers fame.

When our food came we ate fast and were finished within 10 minutes. She told me about her revenge on Nathan.

We received the check and it only ended up being $50. I put $55 in the bill and me and Taylor headed out the door.

As we were on our way back to the hotel. Taylor saw a stop for trolley rides.

"Ooh can we go on the trolley?" She said excitedly.

"Of course!" I said, taking her wrist and pulled her towards the empty trolley stop. About a minute or two later by now it was past one and neither of us had our cellphones. The trolley driver collected $5 from each of us for the ride. He took us all the way around Orlando, one of the final stops being seaworld, where Taylor insisted we go. She paid the entry fee for both of us and we were there for a long time, looking at whales, penguins, sharks, fish, and petting sting rays. It was a lot of fun, but we were both hungry by the time we left, around 6 o'clock.

We walked the short distance to Applebee's. We both got pasta, then we ordered a chocolate cake.

That's when Tay started to get hyper.

Between the many cups and bottles of Mountain Dew and the chocolate cake, she had crammed enough sugar in her body to last for days.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed, leaving money on the table for the check and waiter.

"Where are we going now? Shouldn't we get back to the hotel?" I asked her.

"Pshh please. Cameron won't care. I want to have fun tonight Hayes!"
She grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the restaurant. We ran all the way across town to get to Fun for All. She paid for mini putt putt and we played 27 holes. She pulled ahead on the last 9 holes and ended up beating me. Then we went inside and climbed around in the structure. We ended up in the ball pit at 9:30. We played arcade games for about a half hour, then she pulled me outside where we sat on the Fun for All lawn, watching the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. I put my arm around her shoulders and we sat there for what seemed like ages.

At 10:30 the fireworks ended and, seeing my watch, I told Taylor that it was time to go home. She hopped on my back and we took the trolley back to the stop near Bonefish. We walked back to the hotel (well I walked, she skipped) and got into the elevator where Taylor pushed all of the buttons. Luckily, we were on the second floor, so the ride wasn't long. We got to our room and unlocked the door and Taylor, still on a sugar high, stumbled into the room.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Taylor lay still on the bed, while I searched for our phones. As I approached the wall that separated Matt's room from ours, I heard what sounded like crying. I opened the door and crawled through, revealing a Cameron Dallas I had never seen before.

My brother and him where sitting on the floor, crying, while the other boys comforted them.

"I can't believe they're gone," Nash sobbed.

"Whose gone?" I asked. Everyone looked up at me. Nash leapt up and grabbed my in a hug.

"Bro, I thought I lost you." Nash said, still crying.

"Why would you think that?"

"You've been gone for 11 hours! I thought you ran away or something. We searched the city for you but we couldn't find you." I hugged Nash back. Then Taylor came running into the room.

"YAY! HUG PARTY!" She yelled, hugging me and Nash. She looked a Cameron, who leapt off the floor to hug her.

"Next time, take your phone," I heard him whisper to her.

"Okay."

After a while, we all shuffled away and, after changing into pajamas, Taylor came over and laid in my bed,
wrapping her arms around me.

___________________

Aww how cute :3

So Nash and Cameron thought that Hayes and Taylor ran away together and that's why they were freaking out.

Taylor was on a sugar high, then she crashed in Hayes arms.

Double update :3

Imma write some more chapters for tomorrow and the next day

Or maybe even tonight!

B)

Okay well imma keep writing.

Vote
Comment
Tell your friends.

Please get me to 15 k reads!