Chapter 2

It was nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I'm not even joking, my father and I along with the huge box were the only things in the room.

I looked at my father inquisitively. He smiled and pointed behind me and I slowly turned.

And in front of me was another box. I wandered over to it and my dad went to stand by my mom. I pulled the lid off the box and out popped the most adorable thing I had ever seen!

This little puppy leaped into my arms and immediately began licking my face. I looked at the name tag on the collar. Sugar. Sugar was a small, dachshund/ beagle mix. Her legs were short and stubby, and her face had that of the beagle.

"Oh my gosh!" I all but screamed. "Thank you so much!" I hugged the dog closer to my chest.

As I held on to the puppy I was shocked to see Cam holding out a box towards me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Cam's POV

"You got me something?" she asked, surprise evident in her voice. I nodded my head and she began to tenderly unwrap the package. When she finally finished, she picked up the lid and gasped when she saw the dress and Uggs.
"How did you know?" she looked so happy, it made me smile too.

"I told you I remember things. Keep digging." I encouraged her. She dug deeper in the box and discovered the iPhone, and she gasped and began thanking me for all the gifts when I stopped her.

"There's more in the bottom." she looked confused but she continued to search the box. As she pulled out the flat envelope, confusion flashed over her face. Using some strange gesture, I got her to open it and when she saw what had been inside all along, she was nearly in tears of joy.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Taylor's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><>

He had gotten me two tickets.

Airplane tickets.

To go to Nashville, Pennsylvania, and a whole other list if places that I had always wanted to go to, but never got to.

"Camer-" I began, but he cut me off.

"No need to thank me, just give me a hug." He smiled and I hugged him tighter than ever before. I whispered a quick 'thank you' in his ear before pulling back.

"You and Cam leave tomorrow, so get packing!" my dad exclaimed.

"Wait you're not going?" I asked.

"We can't hun." My mom answered. "We both have important meetings and work nearly the entire time you'll be gone!"

Wait, how long were we going?

I took a look at the tickets. 3 months?

3 months

Alone

With my brother

Oh my.

(A/N: GASP oh em gee. It's so short I'm so sorry. I'm shocked and I wrote it lol. Squeeee. So, she has to go alone with her brother? Maybe... maybe not? in still deciding hahah well

Ily

-em-