My Living Hell (A One Piece Fic)*

-Edited-

Summary

Sora D. Toshiro Hotori, a 16 year old girl is forced to attend Grandline High School, a school for "delinquents." Her grandparents (who she's not close to) being the ones forcing her to go. Her mother, Lisanna, says it's for protection but protection from what? The last thing she tells Sora is to Trust No One. But why? Will Sora be able to face all of the obstacles she will soon encounter or will she give up resulting in her death?

________________________

At a Mansion in Italy

Sora squinted at the piece of paper that was in front of her," Grandline High School," she read out loud. She groaned, putting her head on the table, "Too Hungry...To...Read."

Sora D.T Hotori. 16 years old. She has long white hair with gray eyes and she is next in line of being the "boss" of the Hotori Family.

"Sora, you literally ate 3 minutes ago," Shoutaro said, facepalming.

Shoutaro Himura. 18 years old. He has light brown hair with grey eyes and is currently Sora's personal butler.

Sora quickly sat up, glaring at Shoutaro, who was leaning against the wall across from her, "I ate 5 minutes ago not 3."

Shoutaro sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. He walked over to Sora and grabbed the paper that was on the table skimming through it.

"It says that the next school you're going to be transferred to is Grandline High School,which is located in Tokyo, Japan. You have about 2 days to get ready," before he could say anything else a fork was thrown at his head, he quickly caught it before it could make contact.

He sighed frustrated as he saw Sora run away, pulling out his phone he called Sora's grandparents, Reyna Hotori and Hikaru Hotori.

...

Reyna growled as she kicked open every single door that she walked by. Her husband Hikaru, walked calmly behind her while sipping his cup of beer.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hotori I apologize for calling you, you must've been really busy," Shoutaro said, as he walked next to Hikaru. Hikaru shrugged, " It was boring work, I'm actually glad you called."

They both quickly looked up as they heard a bang. Sora was hanging over the railing as Reyna grabbed her leg. If you didn't know them both, you would think that Reyna was helping the poor damsel in distress, Sora. But, Sora was actually trying to jump over the railing while Reyna was planning on literally killing Sora.

"You stupid brat, " Reyna muttered, an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

Sora looked down at Shoutaro and Hikaru, "You traitor,"Sora whined pointing at Shoutaro.

"Says the one who threw a fork at my head."

"Touche."

After a couple of minutes of trying to pull Sora back up and trying to get Reyna to let go of Sora, they all sat in the living room. The letter was on the table that was between them. Sora sat next to Shoutaro while her grandparents sat next to each other.

"Go to Grandline,"Reyna said, eyes narrowed, challenging Sora to say no.

Sora pursed her lips, "No."

Reyna flipped the table and was about to tackle Sora but Hikaru held her back," Why don't you want to go?"

"Because I don't want too."

"That's not a good reason Sora, you have too go."

"You're not a good reason."

Reyna laughed, angrily punching Hikaru's arm, "That made no sense, What if I beat some sense into her?"

"Reyna darling, Lisanna is here right?" Hikaru asked, tilting his head to the side. Before Reyna could say anything, the door slammed open, "I'm home!"

"MOM!" Sora ran out of the living room and towards her mom who hugged her tightly. "Why are you here?"

Lisanna saluted," I'm here to convince you to go to Grandline." "Bye,"Sora turned around and walked away.

"I HAVE CANDY!"

Sora quickly ran towards Lisanna, sitting down in front of her. "She acts like a dog whenever candy is mentioned," Reyna muttered, while glaring at Sora. Hikaru patted her head, " Sora is lucky that she's pretty."

"Pretty? Don't you mean pretty annoying?" Hikaru chuckled while shaking his head.

....

"Sora, you're in danger, you need to go to Grandline."

"How am I in danger?"

"I can't tell you but it's for your protection."

"But, protection from what? "

Lisanna sighed," All I can tell you is that, you have to trust me, no matter what . I get how you feel, You remind me of how I was when I was younger. Except, you're not that much of a trouble maker. You just got to believe me, when I say that if you don't go, your life will be in way more danger than it already is."

Oh, how wrong Lisanna was. If Sora didn't go to Grandline High School, she would've survived. She wouldn't have changed and She wouldn't have broken into pieces.

"Ok, I'll go,"Sora said, groaning.

Sora would later on regret agreeing with Lisanna and Lisanna would soon regret sending Sora to Grandline High School.

"Make sure, once you go to that school, that you trust no one, no matter how trust worthy they seem."

Sora nodded, yawning.

....

5 Hours Later // outside of the mansion

"Shoutaro, do you understand what you have to do?" Lisanna asked, eyes narrowing.

Shoutaro looked up at the sky, "I've devoted myself to Sora, until the day I die... I won't do what you just told me to do because it isn't right. I'll do whatever you want, but as long as it doesn't hurt Sora in any way. I love her."

Lisanna chuckled darkly, "Are you confessing? I'm her mother if you have forgotten. I wouldn't even allow you to date her."

Shoutaro shook his head laughing," She's like an annoying little sister and are you really going to be like Reyna-sama? You're not going to allow Sora to be with who she loves?"

"Are you saying she loves you?"

"Who knows," he smirked widely.

"Get over yourself, you're not that attractive," she scowled in distaste.

_________________________

authors note

[edited 10/2/16 @ 7:03pm]

HELLO EVERYONE!

I hope you enjoyed this edited version of this chapter :9 I know I've said this a lot before but thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. You're all so amazing! I also hope that you'll like this book even more now that I'm rewriting all of these chapters. I'll be posting a new chapter every Saturday/Sunday!

If you haven't noticed yet, yes I have changed the title to, 'My Living Hell', along with the summary and book cover[which I made].

Well, That's all!

Thank you again! Have a good day or night.

Bye! ((: