MOPH:Chapter 5

Ace sighed in frustration, as he thought about what he was going to tell Sora.Miyoko had told him to stay away from her, which meant that he couldn’t ever see her. Not to mention Sora seemed so happy, when he told her they were friends.Also,in the hallways he saw how happy she looked, you could basically see rainbows and unicorns surrounding her.

But, the question he was asking himself all day, ‘What about Miyoko?’ He bit his bottom lip, tugging at his hair in frustration. They’ve been together for 3 years after all. He loved her, even when there were rumors going on saying that she was cheating on him.

He didn’t believe that, he knew Miyoko wouldn’t cheat on him. She even said so. Or would she? Why were all these questions popping up all of a sudden? Why is it that he’s thinking about this now when he just met Sora?

He decided to ignore these questions. Finally knowing what he was going to tell Sora he stood up from her seat in the library. A determined look on his face.

Sora hummed, bouncing on the balls of her feet, as she waited for Ace. He had called her, telling her to meet him in the back of the school. A small smile was playing on her lips. Her silver-white hair was put into a fish-tail braid. She wore a pink tank top and a skirt which had flowers on it, along with some pink lip gloss.

She looked different since she would always wear baggy clothes. From the corners of her eyes she saw someone coming towards her. She turned to them as they approached her. It was a boy with long dark hair which was put into a low ponytail and dark green eyes.

“Are you Sora?”He asked in a slight accent. She nodded, staring at him blankly.

 Sora coughed as she was kicked in the stomach again. She had been caught off guard, after she had nodded; the guy had started beating her up. She was now on the ground, trying to catch her breath.

”Ace told me to do this to ya,I don’t have anything against ya,he said he hated you and that he never wanted to see you again.”

Sora’s eyes widened in shock, tears were brimming the corners of her eyes but she held them back. She had a blank look on her face. He stayed there, staring at her intently, like he was expecting her to cry or something like that.

“HEY!!”a familiar voice yelled as the guy was about to beat her up even more. The guy cursed under his breath.”Damn.” He then ran away as fast as he could.

Sora sat up, clutching her stomach with her right hand. Blood dripping down the corners of her mouth. A pair of feet stood in front of her. Before she could look up she passed out.

Law had an emotionless look on his face as he walked through the hallways heading towards the nurses’ office with Sora on his back. Though on the inside he was sighing in irritation; he was honestly thinking about so many things at the moment.

Why was that guy beating Sora up? Why did she look shocked, he could tell that she was about to cry, even if she held it back so well. He had never seen anyone else to be able to hide their emotions as well as he does. He let out a tired sigh.

‘This Girl, ‘he thought, ‘Why is she different from everyone else, why  am I even carrying her to the nurses’ office when I could have just left her and why did I stop that guy?’

He frowned at the conclusion he just thought of, ‘No it couldn’t be that...Could it?’

As Law continued on thinking about the conclusion he came up with,Sora looked infront of her with half lidded eyes,"I'm Hungry,"she murmured against Law's shoulder.