MLH : Chapter 13

A/N : Mr. 3 made a short appearence in Chapter 2

Shoutaro knocked furiosuly on one of the hotel rooms, Mr.3's room to be exact. An average sized man with neatly combed hair opened the door. He looked like he had just barley woken up. He glared at Shoutaro. "I was about to shower, this better be important." Shoutaro looked down and noticed the dark blue robe he was wearing.

"This is definetly more important," Shoutaro walked passed him into his room, sitting down, he said, "but you do stink."

Mr.3 rolled his eyes and closed the door, "What did you need?"

"I'm pretty sure you've seen Sora by now... at Grandline."

Mr. 3 pursed his lips, "I've seen her once, I assume it's because Lisanna wanted to keep Sora away from Akira... but Lisanna is dead now, so I don't get what she was going after." He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest, eyeing Shoutaro.

"You could say you were half right but, before I explain, did you tell your boss any of this?"

"About Sora? Oh no, I didn't think it was important enough to discuss with him. It'd just be a waste of time."

"You have to call him. No matter what, once I'm done explaining."

Mr.3 was going to question Shoutaro, but decided against it after hearing Shoutaro's urgency. 

"Sora, the one you saw, is a fake. I'm pretty sure you've noticed, but she has made people act differently. A lot of the people who hang around her or who talk to her for even a few seconds start acting out of character. I assume it's due to the injections she recieved."

"What kind of injections?"

"They were originally susposed to make her stronger, but now... I believe it's having other affects. But, we all believe that  the after affects aren't enhancing her physical or mental abilities, but something else. It's like she has the will to make people change. It's something spiritual persay, although some aren't affected as much. All we know is that when fake Sora finds out, she'll become someone dangerous. "

"If it's so dangerous, why would you even give her these abilities? And how do you know she's a fake? What the hell are the Hotori's planning?" Mr.3 stood up straight, eyebrows furrowed.

With the guy from earlier

His red brown eyes shone brightly with mischief.

"Did you hear that M'Lord?" a gruff voice asked.

A/N : When referring to the real Sora he'll say her name while referring to Hani (Fake Sora) he'll just call her a demon

"Hmmm, I knew what Lisanna was doing, but to think that she'd risk Sora's life for this little experiment. Did you look for more information about the demon like I asked?" His accent from before disappeared, he spoke in a perfect american accent.

"Yes, M'Lord," he pulled out a a few stacks of paper, "Summarizing what I found out, the Demon's name is actually Hani. Last name unknown. She was in the black market, stealing various high quality products for an unknown source although we suspect that it was for Akira Hotori. But, it seems like she also started stealing for Lisanna Hotori. She was going to inject SNAKE into Hani originally but changed her mind last minute. From the information we collected, she was unable to inject either girls with SNAKE. Finally, Hani is actually 18. "

"SNAKE, huh? Do we still have the samples we borrowed?"

"No Sir, they were immediately destroyed. Remember you wished to destroy the last remaining poisons."

He scunched his nose, "You should've stopped me."

"You know you would've done it either way, Sir."

"Shhh, I think Shou here is about to tell us some interesting information."

Back with Shoutaro and Mr.3

After a long moment of silence, Shoutaro finally looked up at Mr.3 and stared at him intently. "I no longer see myself as apart of the Hotori family, I was originally hired by Sora. Once she's back on her feet, I'll be working for her. Only her."

"Even if that's true, do you understand what you're saying? If the Hotori family, if Lisanna was going to create something  that's almost to the point of being called nucleur , this will end up causing mass chaos. If that fake doesn't die or even if the real one doesn't die, there will be no end to this. Not to mention, who knows what the hell Akira's planning. There might even be more dangerous weapons than what we know of. SNAKE is somehing dangerous sure, but to create a creature of darkness, to spread darkness around the whole world....It's unbelievable. You or even anyone who associates themselves with Sora will NEVER be safe. You will all be hunted down. You especially will be a Traitor."

Shoutaro stood up, "I want your boss to find this out before anyone, so please relay this to him. I estimate we have until the ball to be ready. Only the hotoris, you, and your boss will know about any of this."

Mr.3 cleared his throat, "We would've found out about this even if you didn't tell us," he titled his head upwards, acting like a know it all.

Shoutaro chuckled darkly, "I seriously hope we all become allies in the end, but it was nice knowing you Mr.3."

Mr.3 pursed his lips, "Hahh?  Don't act so high and mighty, You're still a kid, afterall."

Shoutaro chuckled walking out of his room. Mr.3 stared at Shoutaros back until the door closed behind him, "I hope it's the fakes powers making you act like this, because you will surley die if you continue thinking like that."

A/N

x