MOPH:Chapter 9

The loud noise of the police sirens could be heard all through out the street.

The once quiet peaceful street was filled with a lot of loud noises. People were shouting,trying to be over heard by one another as the tried to get the people safely out of the burning building.

"HURRY. EVERYONE"

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! WE'RE COMING THROUGH!!"

A tall man with light brown hair and dark eyes glared at the burning building. He took out a cigarette and lit it. After smoking it,he sighed.

"Stupid Wench should've listened to me,"he tsked,"She's ruining my plans like always."

He then turned around and walked away from the building until he heard a familiar voice that sent goosebumps down his spine.

"Heh,She wasn't smart enough to escape,I thought Lisanna would know what to do,"the woman,otherwise known as Mia,clicked her tongue,"I see she's just like everyone else,I'll carry the rest of the plan like I was told."

"Mia,I see you're here,"the man,Sora's step father,Akira Hotori grumbled.

"AKIRA! Nice seeing you here,You look emotionless like always,"Mia giggled.

"Shut up,"Akira scowled.

Mia's eyes narrowed,until she grinned again,"You'll die soon anyways,no biggie...You're as idiotic as your.... Wife,"she said the word "Wife" in disgust.

She had always hated Lisanna and her family,she was actually supposed to marry Akira but he went off and married her rival,so she ended up with a Shizuka. Ever since then her hatred for Lisanna and her family ended up growing.

But deep down,she actually felt very jealous. Lisanna had everything,she had money,her parents were the best,she was pretty,almost everyone liked her,she was kind,and she had the man of Mia's dreams.

Her life was simply...perfect. Compared to her own.

Akira laughed,"I still have a lot to do,if either one of us is going to die,it's going to be you Mia."

Mia huffed,"Go to Hell,"she then growled and walked away.

He stared at her back as she walked away and rolled his eyes. He wouldn't ever admit it,but he was slightly scared of Mia. She was those types of girls who were over obsessive. He wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who caused this.

You'd be an idiot if you didn't notice how dark and jealous she was all the time. Even if she was a very tall quiet woman she was very capable of making your life a living hell.

...Meanwhile...

Sora woke up screaming. She tried to take a couple of deep breathes,trying to remember where she was. But,it was no use. She was panicking. She couldn't calm down,everything around her seemed like it was spinning.

She stood up,leaning against the wall,heading towards her door. She felt scared. But,she didn't know why.

She couldn't even remember what she was dreaming about. Her mind was blank,all she knew was that she had to get away. She had to leave,no matter what.

She quickly walked down the hall,still slightly leaning against the wall. She fell backwards landing on her butt. She coughed,eyes widening, as she saw blood come out.

"Hey Sora,Are you okay?"

She looked up with wide eyes to see Law with furrowed eyebrows. His eyes widened slightly as he saw the blood. He quickly scooped her in his arms and carried her to the nurses office.

"Don't worry Sora ya,Think about good things,We're almost there,"he muttered.

He had to hurry. He was walking around the school because he had this weird feeling. When he ended up hearing screaming,his curiosity got to him so he ended up heading towards the way the noise was coming from.

Once he got to the nurses office he set Sora down gently on the cot,and quickly grabbed some things to help calm her down.

Her eyes were still wide open,she was mouthing some things,but nothing was coming out. It was like she was in a state of shock.

'What could've caused this?' Law wondered.

Sora then let out a huge gasp and she closed her eyes.

....

Sora groaned as she woke up,"What the hell happened?" She looked around and noticed that she was in the nurses office,Law was sitting in a chair next to the cot she was sitting up in asleep.

His hat was slightly pulled down so it was covering his eyes. Next to him were medical tools. A blood stained needle was with the tools.

She cringed,she hated needles. She couldn't even stand them. That's when a thought popped up in her head. She grinned deviously and reached for his hat. Quickly taking it and putting it on herself,she silently headed towards the door.

"What.Are.You.Doing,"a cold voice asked.

Goosebumps ran down her spine,slowly turning back around,she chuckled nervously,"Hey Law,What's Up?"

He pointed at his head,"My.Hat.Give."

"Ha uh no thanks,"Sora then quickly ran out the door,running as fast as she could.

Law sighed and quickly ran after her. Soon catching up with her. Sora got a sense of déjà vu. 'Hmmm,Haven't I've been through this once before?'

Law quickly tackled her,they both rolled down the small hill that was outside,until he ended up onto of her. They both were breathing a bit heavily. "Sora ya,I got you,"he murmured.

She laughed,moving her bangs to the side,"You win this round Lawww,"she dragged his name out. Reaching for the hat,she took it off and placed it on his head.

They both stared at each other for a while until someone cleared their throat. They both turned to their right side and saw Sanji and Zoro glaring at Law. While Luffy turned his head to the side eyeing them both.

"Do you need something?" Law asked bluntly.

"Get off Sora,"Sanji stated. "She's like a little sister to us,"Zoro finished.

Law stared blankly at them both but then shrugged and got off. "See ya later Sora,"he said grinning.

Sora waved bye,grinning,while sitting up. Luffy then helped her up,"Are you both dating?"he questioned,pursuing his lips.

Sora shook her head,giggling,"Nope,not at the moment."

Luffy bit his lower lip. He was relieved they weren't dating but, she did say at the moment. He shrugged it off, he wasn't going to start overthinking. "You okay,Sora-chan?"Sanji asked. She nodded,"mhm."

"Well,we're heading to the arcade,do you want to come?"Zora asked,more like said,he then grabbed Sora's hand,She willingly followed as they all headed towards the arcade.