Storyteller Chapter 5

Val’s POV

Hi. –from dusktildawn52 was all that was written. I clicked on his profile name and I went to his profile and I looked at his works. He was the one who wrote that story about the shape shifter who lives in a circus camp. I remember it was really funny and I enjoyed it immensely.

Hi, I replied.

I love your stories congratulations on your fast progress, he typed.

Thanks your story, Circus Animal is really funny and I understand why it’s so popular in the humor section, I wrote.

Thank you, thank you very much I feel like my stories need more plot design though, he wrote back.

I think they’re funny and that’s a good thing my friends are always telling me to add more humor, I replied.

My friends tell me to stop goofing off in my stories and to pick more serious plot lines, he texted.

I feel so opposite from my stories my life is so boring, I wrote honestly.

My life is too exhausting I never get a moment’s peace except when I’m reading and writing, dusktildawn52 texted.

I love reading and writing it’s such a release, I typed happily.

Jinx, he wrote and I laughed.

The jinx machine is out of order, kiss my butt or give me a quarter, I said proudly.

I can’t do either right now sorry, he said casually.

Damn I could use a quarter, I teased.

Who says I would have given you a quarter, he texted back and my eyes widened.

You don’t have permission to touch my butt, I replied.

Fine be difficult, he wrote back.

That’s me I have attitude because my horoscope is just two fish stuck going around and around in a circle, I said calmly.

So you are a Pisces I had a feeling, he wrote back.

No you didn’t you saw my profile picture, I said smartly.

Shit you caught me, he replied and I rolled my eyes. Do you believe in evolution or creation? He questioned suddenly.

Evolution, why? I asked confused.

Well based on the Garden of Eden picture I thought you thought things started with Adam and Eve, he texted back.

Very funny I like the idea that we used to be apes because that’s a better opinion than being all born from the same two people, I explained.

That’s a freaky thought so what is your name? he asked.

Kingofanything76, I said with a smile.

Playing hard to get I see, he remarked.

You couldn’t chase me if you wanted to, I warned.

Are you flirting with me? He questioned.

Are you flirting with me dusktildawn52, I replied.

Maybe I am what are you going to do about it? He said.

I could report you, I suggested.

Please have mercy kingofanything76, he texted.

Well maybe just this once, I said after a moment’s thought.

So what color is your bra? He questioned and I covered my mouth.