Chapter 4

After the lunch they all spend time together and the kids were having so much fun with their cousins all together. After dinner they all went to their own home and kissed each other goodbye. Max and Sophie was already exhausted due to the running and screaming and jumping around all day. They both fell asleep soon as Magnus and Alec put them in their car seat. Alec looked back at both of those angels sleeping and smiled. Magnus instead focusing on the road but couldn't help but glanced once a while at his beloved Alexander. He was exhausted but he tried to stay awake to keep Magnus company during the ride. Luckily the ride was not that long. Half an hour later they all arrived at their home. Alec carried Sophie inside while Magnus carried Max together bringing their bags. "You got it babe?" Magnus asked Alec when he carried Sophie and tried to open the front door. He nodded before they enter. They both went upstairs and placed the twins on the bed. Removed the shoes while they at it. Alec tucked Sophia while Magnus tucked Max under their blankets. They switched each other and both got to kiss them goodnight. They both went to their bedroom and get ready for sleeping. They changed clothes and brushed their teeth before get under their covers. Alec got under the covers and lay his head on Magnus chest. He loves how Magnus always shirtless when sleeping showing his muscles. "Babe." Magnus spoked while rubbing Alec's shoulder. Alec tilted his head up looking at Magnus humming. "Are we gonna talk about what Dr Ranver said earlier?" Alec looked back down and hide his face in Magnus neck. He couldn't answer the question but he know Magnus will want answer soon. "I don't know. I can't think of anything." Alec still hasn't looked at Magnus face. Then he felt Magnus sighed in exasperation. He knows Alec scared since he had been through so much. So he let Alec decide later. He was too tired to think even, he hugged him tighter in his arm and fall asleep.

Magnus woke up that morning hoping to cuddle Alec by his side but he found his side empty. He woke up and he heard Alec is vomiting in the toilet. He heard him gagged and coughed in the bathroom. He walked towards the bathroom, pushing the door opened and he saw Alec leaned by the wall next to the toilet. His head tilted with his eyes close. He breathes deeply, inhaling and exhaling. Magnus crouched next to Alec and rubbed his cheek causing him to startle in surprise. He gasped and held Magnus' hand before sighing back, tilting his head to Magnus' palm. "Sorry if I woke you. This morning sickness is killing me." Alec held his mouth with his palm and again vomited in the toilet bowl. He felt Magnus rubbing his back softly up and down. He felt all the thing he ate yesterday just went out the drain. "No such thing babe, I'm sorry I didn't woke up earlier to notice. How long have you been here?" Alec didn't answer cause he still vomited and he wiped his mouth with the towel next to it before flushing the toilet cleaned. "We need to get out before the twins woke up and found me being sick again. They wont forgive me this time." Alec tried to wake up but then he felt dizzy unable to hold his legs together, he almost fall down but luckily Magnus was there to catches him. He saw how weak Alec got so he decide to carry him back to bed. He lay Alec's body on the bed and Alec crouched on his side clenching his stomach. His face is drenched with sweats. Magnus push Alec's hair back from his forehead. He leaned forward and kiss Alec's forehead. Alec held his hand gripped it tight. He's felt so lucky to have such husband by his side.

The twins rushed in to their bedroom and jumped on the bed. But when they saw Alec's face frowning and grimacing in pain they stopped and jumped on Alec's body instead. "Papa, what's wrong?" Alec looked back over his shoulder and he saw Max and Sophia was leaning on top of him. He lay back on his back and held them both by his side. "Nothing sweetheart, just tired." Alec tried to smile and lied but he couldn't lie to the twins. They see right through him. They both had frowned on their faces but then Magnus jumped on the other side next to Alec. "Where's my morning kisses?" The twins looked at him and jumped on his body tried to kiss him but Magnus held his face far so they won't catch it. But end up the twins held him down and kiss him all over his face. Magnus replied back by grabbing both of them by his side and tickled them both. "Hold them down Alexander. We need to teach them a lesson. How could you guys forgot the morning kisses!" Alec held their legs all together while Magnus tickled their body making them screamed. "Daddy! No! No! Stop! Papa! Make daddy stop!" They both laughed and screamed for their daddy to stop tickled them. That's when Magnus saw Alec got tired holding them down and Magnus decide to laid his head on Alec's lap. He looked up and smiled at Alec and Alec leaned down kissing him on the lips. They both got lost in their kiss when the twins jumped on Magnus' tummy making him gasped and clenched his stomach in pain. "OWWW!!!! Didn't see that one coming!" Alec laughed at his family and he hugged Magnus to his body. "Guys don't hurt daddy, poor daddy." Alec pouted and the twins felt guilty but they hugged Magnus and kiss him repeatedly on the lips. Thats actually the most usual morning in their house. They would fooled around on bed before Magnus went to work. 

I'm really feel like I'm gonna delete everything and regret writing it.