Chapter 10

As Magnus arrived at the office, he immediately went to solve his problem with Maia and their client. It took him hours to convinced them to changed back the original plan as they promises. When he was done, he went to his office and lay on the chair inhaled a deep breathe sighing in relief. He pull out his phone and saw 20 missed call from Alec and he felt guilty. He promised Alec he would call him soon as he arrives but he forgot. He FaceTime Alec and waited for him to answer. The line connected and Alec's face appeared on the screen frowning, "Where the fuck have you been? You got me worried sick!" He shouted, "Alexander, language! You want to be punish for that?" Alec looked down and held his face in his palm. Magnus saw Alec was crying as his body sobbed as he hugged himself. "Babe, I'm so sorry, I got caught up with the client but its over now. I'm coming home okay." Alec looked up and wiped his tears, he sniffed and looked up to the screen. "We talk when you got home." He disconnected the call and Magnus sighed. Great now Alec is mad at him. He grabbed his things and few documents before leaving his office. He said goodbye to Maia and headed to his car. The rain stopped eventually and as he was walking at the parking lot he couldn't help but felt someone was following him. He stopped and looked around but no one is there except him and few other empty cars parked in the basement. As he reached his car he felt his body was pulled and his back was slammed against the car. He gasped in pain as he wasn't expecting to be mugged or beaten up. Soon he felt his lips crashed with that person and he pushed the person away from him and wiped his mouth in disgust. "Camille! What the fuck! Are you fucking kidding me?" He shouted and Camille came closer. He pushed her back only to see her smirking at him. "Come on Mags, I know you want me. Don't deny it. You miss this don't you." She walked closely and pulled her dress down exposing her breast to him. Magnus looked away and held out his hand to cover what she showed to him. "Please, cover yourself, we're in public." Camille kept her distance closer and closer to him, "As if its ever stopped you before. Come on Mags, I want you. I'm so horny for you." Magnus snorted and pushed her back away from him. "Are you stupid or something? Can't you take a hint? I'm a happily married man - period! Stop chasing me and hoping I would chose you over Alexander. Don't ever fucking come and disturbed my family again or so helped me god I would make your life a living hell." She stood there and stared at him furiously but Magnus ignored her and turned his back to grabbed his thing which had fall to the ground. He stood up still his back facing Camille. This is not the first time Magnus rejected him and she has to do whatever it takes to make sure Magnus is her and her alone. "If I can't have you then no one can! Not Alec, not anyone!" She charged and pulled a knife from her bag. she pulled Magnus to face her and stabbed Magnus repeatedly on his chest and his abdomen. He couldn't fight back or even expected her to react like this. Magnus felt pain and coldness as he lay down on the cold floor next to his car and saw Camille stood by his side. His blood is pouring out from his chest and his abdomen as he gasped trying to catch his breath. Camille leaned down to him and clicked her tongue. "I told you no one can have you except me. Now look at what you made me do." She stood and left, leaving Magnus by himself. He looked up to the concrete ceiling and his eyelid is getting closer. He only managed to spoke one word before he passed out into darkness. "Alexander."

Alec felt guilty ending the conversation with Magnus just like that but he was mad at him and he should know better not to upset a pregnant person. He stayed in his living room waiting for his husband to come home. He waited for quite a while. Minutes became hour and hour become more than few hours more and daylight has became pitch dark as the night folds in. He tried to call him on his phone but only to get through his voicemail. He called Maia and she said that Magnus left few hours ago. Now he is worried something might happened to his husband. He wished he could go out and looked for him but how can he left the twins. As he's pacing around the house, the twins was playing with their toys while watching the cartoon. He paced back and front, from living room to the kitchen and back to the living room. His hand clutched on his phone all the time hoping Magnus would appeared at the door any minute now. He was interrupted by a door bell and he ran towards the door opening it hoping his husband forgot his keys. But as he opened, he saw two police officer stood in front of him, "Mr Lightwood-Bane, I'm officer Walker, NYPD. We need you to come with us to Mercy Hospital right away. There's something happened to your husband." Alec felt his world all collapsed to the ground and he clenched his stomach hoping they both got the wrong house but he mentioned his name right. "No, no, no, no. Please tell me he's okay. Please." He leaned on the table next to the wall as he clenched his tummy tighter, the police officer caught him before he fell on the ground. "Please sir, we can't provide the information but something terrible did happened and you presence is needed in the hospital. They will explained soon as you got there." Alec didn't think twice, he grabbed his kids and to his luck they obeyed every word. Alec didn't have to convinced them as they can already see Alec is in distress. He sat at the back of the police car as they drove him to the hospital. "Why can't I drive my own car?" He asked. One of the officer looked back and he returned to look forward, "We had enough casualty tonight, we don't want another pregnant omega with his twins to be another casualty." Alec keep quiet and then he realized, "My family, I need to inform them." Alec tapped on the mirror separated him and the front seat. "Don't worry, we send someone there to inform them. They will all meet you at the hospital." Alec felt how the car ride was taking longer than it should and he felt how the twins scared seeing him like this but he couldn't help it. Magnus held better emotion and for him, he failed at hiding his emotions. He felt tears dripping on his cheek doesn't matter how many time he wipe it dry. He prayed in his mind and his heart that Magnus is safe and hope to see him soon. 

You all thought I'm gonna let it be a happy story and for me car crashed is too cliche. Sorry for those broken heart.