29 | Bare. Naked. Hot.

Leah's POV

I woke up a little too excited for what today holds. I am sitting here eating my breakfast in the kitchen, playing things out in my mind.

I know that tonight both of my parents have a dinner to go to with their real estate agent, which means I have plenty of time to sneak over to Jennifer's for a while.

It is absolutely insane just how badly I miss Jennifer. I can be with her for days and days, but the second we spend an hour apart my heart just gets all sad. I want to hold her and hug her and kiss those perfect fucking lips of hers. I have never fallen for anyone like I fell for her, and I never want to fall for anyone ever again. I want her to be it for me.

"Leah! I need you to take your brother to his soccer game tonight. You drop him off at 7:00pm, and then you come straight back home. Understood? He doesn't need to be picked up until 9:30pm." My mom sasses. I nod my head and try not to look too excited, but hearing this made me so much more excited for tonight. No parents or brother? How much more perfect does it get?

I finish eating and dart up the stairs and into my bathroom. I am going to shave, moisturize, and spend hours trying on panties to find the perfect ones for tonight.

-

When 6:30pm hits I watch my parents back out of the driveway and head to dinner. I smile to myself and start counting down the time until I see Jennifer.

I get dressed, putting on a pair of low-rise, tight ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. My hair is down and I am doused in the sweetest and sexiest perfume I own. My skin is as soft as a baby's and my panties and bra match perfectly. I am ready.

I drop my brother off at his soccer game, and I make sure that my location is no longer being shared with my parents on my phone. I quickly drive to Jennifer's and park my car behind the building as an extreme measure for not getting myself caught. I slip inside and go up to her apartment and she opens the door with a little grin.

"I was wondering if you had blown me off..." She says. I smile and push her inside, wrapping my arms around her neck and squeezing her tightly. I close my eyes and just stand there, holding her and breathing her in. She smells...like Jennifer. I can hardly even describe the smell because I have just started to associate that smell with her name. It's like a clean, luxurious scent. It is heavenly.

"I missed you." I whisper to her and she rubs her hand up and down my lower back while I cling to her. "I missed you too, baby." She says and I slowly loosen my grip and look her in the eye. I smile a bit and kiss her pink lips softly. One simple kiss leads to an intense, passionate, second one. I stand there with my eyes closed for several moments after she pulls away from me and I hear her giggle.

"You okay?" "I am perfect. I just love you and want to kiss you forever." I say. Jennifer shakes her head at me and pulls me to the kitchen. She told me she would have a nice dinner for us, but what I see is not what I was expecting. "You got us takeout.." I say. "I got us takeout. Look, I was going to cook, but today got a little bit crazy. This is the best I could do. If you don't want it we can order a pizza or som-" "Shut up. It's perfect." I giggle, stealing one of the boxes from the counter.

"Um, where are you going with that?" She asks, watching me walk away. "Your bed." I giggle, knowing she isn't gonna love the idea of me bringing food into her pristine, white bedroom. She rolls her eyes and follows me anyway. I sit on her bed and start eating while going through her Netflix account. She lets me do as I please, not complaining even a little... which I am surprised by.

Twenty minutes later Jennifer gets up and excuses herself to the restroom. I bite my cheek and decide to put my little plan into action. I run the nearly empty takeout boxes to the kitchen and as I come back to her bed, I slide out of my jeans. I slip my bra off of my shoulders, leaving me in nothing but an almost see-through white t-shirt, which my nipples are protruding though, and my navy blue and black lace panties. I push my hair around a bit and sit in the center of her bed, facing the bathroom door.