12 | All the Time

Leah's POV

My dad comes barging into my bedroom, causing my soul to jump out of my body for a couple of seconds.

"What-" "Leah, who is this?" He asks, showing me my phone and the numerous text messages that appear on the lock screen. I reach for my phone and look closer, I know it's Jennifer. I haven't talked to her since last night. "What about it? You seem surprised that I have people texting me on my phone." "Do not get an attitude. Who is this Jennifer girl? I have never seen her or heard you talk about her." He asks, overly suspicious.

Think fast, Leah.

"She's no one you know!" "Drug dealer? Who is it dammit?!" "God, dad. You overreact so much. I didn't want to say anything, but she's tutoring me in math." I lie. Very nice, very nice. "Tutoring? You are good in math." "I know. It's just this stuff is a lot and I'm nervous, okay? I'm just covering all my bases." I make up. He sighs and nods his head, feeling bad for coming in here with the assumptions he did. "How are you paying her? I'll give you money to cover the costs." He says. Shit.

"It's fine. She's doing it for free since she is a friend of a friend!" I assure him. "Okay, good.  Let me know if anything changes." He says as he leaves my room.

A tutor? Sure. Made sense to me.

"Leah, I mean it. If I catch you out at a party with some boy... you will be grounded for the rest of your life." My mother sasses. I sigh and roll my eyes, but I don't let her see me do it. "I know, I know. It's just tutoring!" I lie.

So, my tutoring lie from earlier today came in handy. My parents are going out for the night and I convinced them to let me go meet with my tutor...Little do they know I am going on a date with a grown woman who probably knows nothing about calculus.

6:30pm arrives and I'm coating lip gloss onto my lips while vulgar rap music plays throughout my room. I'm dressed in my high-waisted maxi skirt and cropped-tank, ready for Jennifer to get here. I decided the heels would be a little much, so I went with a pair of gladiator sandals instead.

I glance out my window and see Jennifer turning into my driveway. I grab my things and run downstairs, trying to beat her to the door so she won't ask to come inside.

"You're right on time." I smile as I pull the door shut. She smiles at me and looks me up and down, "you look very pretty." "Thank you, love. You look good too!" I say and hug her. I smell her sweet perfume and inhale deeply, "You smell good too." I whisper. I hear her giggle in my ear and I kiss her jaw a little, "I'm hungry!"

Jennifer takes me to a restaurant that isn't too far away. I've never been, but the things I have heard about this place are crazy good and also expensive. I'm excited to check it out for myself.

My mom and dad had no choice but to give my phone back to me, for the night at least... I'm just hoping they don't bombard me with calls and texts asking about my whereabouts and whatnot. That'd be super embarrassing and also a dead giveaway to Jennifer that something is up with me.

I sit with Jennifer and she orders wine for the two of us, followed by dinner and dessert. Throughout the dining experience, and I do mean experience, I learn a little more about Jennifer. The more she tells me the more attracted I become to her. This is going to be very, very bad when the truth comes out. I know it is bound to happen eventually, but I dread it.

"Thank you for dinner, really. I enjoyed it. I'll get it next time." I smile as I grab Jennifer's hand while walking in the direction of her car. "Next time? That means I get a second date?" She grins. I shake my head and bite my lip, "Jennifer, you're an idiot." I say. She gives me a look and pushes me against her car, "Jen." she whispers. I press my lips together and nod slowly, hanging my arms over her shoulders. "Can we go back to your place? I wanna show you something." I say and she widens her eyes a bit. I giggle and wink at her before pushing her off of me and getting into her car.

Teasing her is where all the fun is.

"Yeah, right! You wish!" Jennifer laughs as we walk into her apartment. I giggle and set my purse and phone down on the table while she locks the door.

"What was it that you wanted to show me?" Jennifer asks me as she walks closer, her eyes moving up and down my body. I bite my lip and shrug my shoulders, "I forgot. I guess it wasn't very..." I pause and take a breath, pulling my hand over my thigh. The thigh-high slit in my skirt allows me to pull the fabric as my fingers move over it, showing her more of my thigh. "...important." I whisper. She licks her lips and stands so close to me that I feel her breath on my skin. "Not important?" She asks, furrowing her brows. "Damn, that's too bad. I really wanted to know, Leah." She sighs, pulling her fingers over the part of my thigh that is exposed to her.

Every time she touches me I get chills from head to toe. She's got the softest and most comforting touch.

"Mm. Can you think of anything we can do instead?" I whisper, my eyes totally locked on her lips. "I guess I could come up with something." She grins and steps closer, sliding her hand under my skirt to my ass and kissing me softly. Her lips barely brush against mine, I'd hardly call it at kiss. She doesn't move for a couple of seconds after that pathetic little "kiss", and I can't take it. I inhale deeply and kiss her passionately. I can't get enough of these lips.

Jennifer takes me to her bed and I'm undressed by her. My shirt goes first, leaving my chest completely bare. She pushes my skirt down and I'm left in my solid black thong. I grin up at her and she shakes her head while looking over my body, "I could get used to this..." "What do you mean?" I ask her, still grinning. "You. In my bed all the time, kissing you and touching you." She says.

Oh, shit. Is she... does she want to get serious? Oh no. This could cause some problems.