25 | Clumsy

Leah's POV

I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror, wiping away the mascara on my cheeks, when the bathroom door opens and Jennifer walks in. She gives me a soft smile and sets a wine bottle and two glasses on the counter.

I've missed her so much. Having her here, in front of me... it feels so surreal.

"Smile, please. I'm here, you're here... we have all night together. Just think about that." She says. I nod my head and face her. I put my hands on her cheeks and slide them down her neck and over her shoulders, "I can't tell you how many times I've thought about your lips." I whisper and she smiles and kisses me softly, "Yeah? Finish getting undressed." She says and kisses me once again. I nod my head and do what she says.

Jennifer and I both climb into the rising, bubbly, warm water and she hands me a full glass of wine, "I could be charged with giving alcohol to a minor too. Jesus." She jokes. I roll my eyes and she brushes her foot against my thigh, "Lighten up. I'm just messing with you, Leah." She says. I bite my lip and put my glass on the rim of her tub. I sit up on my knees and lean over to Jennifer, who is sitting opposite of me in the water. She just looks at me and watches carefully. I straddle her wet, soapy body and place my hand on her chin as I kiss her slowly.

She struggles to put her wine glass on the edge blindly, and I eventually hear the sound of yet another one of her wine glasses shattering on the floor. I pull away and giggle as I look at the floor, "clumsy." I tease her. She grins at me and grabs my ass with both hands, pulling me closer as she kisses me.

Things get intense and dirty very quickly. I guess that's what happens when you spend weeks and weeks craving someone.

Jennifer's hands are all over my body as if I am her possession. I lean my head back and close my eyes while her lips leave kisses all over my neck and collar bones. I feel her warm lips move further down, then they surround my nipple.

"Ahh-" I mutter and look down at her. She continues with her mouth and her tongue, paying no attention to anything else. "Out." She hisses at me, taking her hands off of my body. I bite my lip and carefully step out of the tub, avoiding the shattered glass that is still lying on the floor. Jennifer stands up, I watch the bubbles slide down her naked and toned stomach and thighs very slowly. I bite my lip harshly and she grins at me, "Wha?" "You..." I whisper as she steps closer. I smile slowly and she kisses me again, this time pinning my back against the wall.

Jennifer wastes no time getting to what she wants. She quickly kisses down my body and reaches my thighs.

"Mm- are your parents going to search you for hickies too?" She asks me. I giggle a bit and shake my head no while looking down at her, "good." She winks and starts to suckle the skin on my inner thigh. Several minutes later I have six hickies between my thighs and lower abdomen, and now she's moving further along. Jennifer forcefully grabs my thigh and throws it over her shoulder. I put my fingers in her hair and she starts eating me out as if her life depends on it, and I'm not mad at all. I toss my head back on the wall and let out small whimpers and whines as her tongue works hard to please me.

Not very much time passes before I orgasm and she grins at me, victoriously. I bite my lip and pull her lips up to mine and kiss her deeply. "I missed you." I remind her for the one thousandth time tonight. She grins and kisses me once more, "I missed you too."

From here, I take the reigns. I know Jennifer is all about being the dominant one and she loves controlling me... but that doesn't mean she won't let me have my fun. I haven't seen her in months and I just want her. Her body, her mind, her everything. Just let me have her.

I casually swap places with Jennifer and she's left with her back to the wall. I lock my fingers with hers and bite my lip, our eyes locked together. I take my free hand and pull it down her still slippery, and hot body and take it between her thighs. The moment I touch her she flinches and her mouth opens. I watch her eyes shift to the ceiling and her lip quivers a tiny bit, barely even noticeable. As I let my fingers tease her, playing with and around her clit, she blinks slowly and licks her lips. "I love you." I whisper to her and she looks at me for a second and does her best to say it back, "I-I love--- oooh- you."

My fingers plunge inside of her, causing her body to jolt and her muscles to get tighter around my fingers for a moment. I grin and pull them out, then back in. I do this multiple times and she pouts her lip out and looks at me, "Baby, please!" She begs. I grin and take a knee in front of her, pushing her leg up and out of my way, giving me access to her. She happily lets my tongue explore her pussy again, moaning and twisting around underneath it. I grin as she finally cums and she looks down at me, panting.

"You're so damn good at that." She teases me and I stand up and kiss her lips tenderly. "I learned from the best, I guess." I say, giggling. She pushes her hand through my hair and bites her lip. I see her glance over my shoulder and she sighs, "Maybe I should get that glass up before someone gets hurt." "Maybe... and maybe you shouldn't be so clumsy." I wink. "Oh, ha ha. Very funny. You're the one who distracts me." She says, smacking my ass and I walk away from her and get a towel.

I wrap my body up and toss a towel at her, she does the same. We both get dressed in a t-shirt and panties and she cleans up the small mess she made earlier and meets me in the bedroom.

"What kind of host are you? Knowing you would have company and you didn't even have the bed made?" I tease her. "Look, I wanted to wash the sheets before you came! Now, help me make the bed." She says and tosses a pillow at me. I roll my eyes at her and stretch the fitted sheet over the corners of the mattress, and then I feel two hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, did you just roll your eyes at me?" She mutters from behind me. There she is. That dominant, bossy, possessive Jennifer that I love so much. "Maybe. And if I did?" I whisper and bite my lip. She pushes her hand up my back and into my hair, "You might get in trouble." She whispers, clenching her fist up with my hair in it.

It's going to be a long, hot, well-deserved night.