5 | No Harm, No Foul?

Leah's POV

You know that feeling of confusion and fear when you wake up in an unfamiliar place, unsure of how you got there? That's me right now.

I sit up and my head begins to throb. God. I push my hand over my head and I can't even make it through my hair because it's so tangled. I feel the mascara on my lashes and my lips are dry. I'm on a couch... wait- Jennifer's. I'm at Jennifer's.

I let out a deep sigh and push the faux fur blanket off of my body and realize I'm not even wearing pants. I glance around and see my jeans folded up on the edge of the couch. Beside my jeans is my phone, I grab it and the screen illuminates with tons of notifications. My mom is totally freaking out, as is my father. I quickly type up a reply to her texts, hoping she isn't too mad.

"I'm so sorry, I fell asleep during a movie last night with Amy! I'll be home today! Sorry for worrying you, mom!"

I lay my phone down and sigh hard, closing my eyes and licking my lips.

"You had a rough night." I hear a sleepy, groggy voice behind me. I turn my head and force a smile, "I'd say so. My head is pounding." I tell her, rubbing my temples. "I figured it would be. Here, I'll grab something for your head and a water." She offers, going to grab a bottle of pills.

Jennifer hands me two pills and my water and sits on the coffee table across from me. She's got on grey shorts that are very short and an old, black Nike shirt that has the sleeves and parts of the side cut out, no bra underneath. I can see some major side boob and her nipples are protruding slightly as well. I can't help but notice how tanned and toned her thighs are, she clearly works out. Either that or she's blessed with some inhuman characteristic of being naturally toned.

"You remember what happened last night?" She asks, eyebrows raised. Her skin is flawless, she's got no make up on (probably because she was sober enough to remember to wash her face) and her skin is glowing in the morning sun.

Do I remember? Hm...

"Parts... I think I sorta blacked out as we left the bar." I confess. "So you don't remember throwing up?" She asks with a smile. I widen my eyes and I feel so embarrassed. "I threw up?!" I exclaim. Now that she said it, I do remember it. She held my hair for me.

"Twice." She says. I slap my palm to my forehead and close my eyes. "I am so sorry. I swear I don't always do that." I insist. Jennifer just giggles at me and nods her head. "You don't drink often, do you?" she questions. "Is it really that obvious?" "Absolutely. You were fun though." she assures me.

Now that I think about it... did anything happen last night? With Jennifer I mean...

"What else happened last night?" I ask her, still rubbing my throbbing head with my hand. "Nothing really. We came back here, you threw up and then I put you to sleep on the couch. I wasn't sure if having you in my bed would be too weird for you..." she smiles. Weird? It would be an honor. I am intrigued by her. I want her attention. I like her attention.

I take in all of the information she gives me about last night and I reach over and grab my jeans from the couch. I move the blanket aside and pull them on, Jennifer watching me closely.

"You're more than welcome to shower, Leah. I'm not kicking you out." she tells me. "Are you sure? I don't want to be an imposition." I explain. "Please... it's no trouble. I'll go grab a towel and get the water warm.. you can get your clothes from your car." She offers. I nod my head and watch her perfect ass bounce as she walks away from me.

I walk into the bathroom with my clothes in my arms and Jennifer smiles, "All set. When you're finished we can get breakfast if you feel like that'll help with your head?" "Sure, that'd be good!" I say. She leaves me in her bathroom and I strip down and get in her shower, washing away all of the god awful sins from last night. I can't believe I got that wasted in front of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Jesus, Leah. Do better.

I emerge from the steamy bathroom and find Jennifer sitting on her bed, talking to someone on the phone. She glances at me and holds her finger up. She ends her call and sighs, "Feel better?" "Like a new me." I giggle.

I run my fingers through my damp hair and lick my lips. "Thanks for everything. Probably the best host I've ever had. Most people wouldn't think to supply their guests with toothbrushes." I say. She smiles softly and slides off of her perfectly made bed. "I like to make people comfortable and at home. I've been in some pretty rough living situations, so I try to make it as painless as possible. Maybe it's just me, but I do not like staying at other people's houses." She explains. I would say I agree with her, but it'd be a lie. I am jumping at any chance I get to slip out of my parent's house for a while.

"I can definitely relate." I grin, lying.

Jennifer and I are in her car driving to get breakfast and she is making small talk. I've figured out how to talk to her by this point, so I'm not nearly as nervous as I was. That is as long as she steers clear of certain subjects, like this one.

"So, I took a guess and said you looked 22. Was I right?" She asks. Obviously she is under the impression that I am at least 21... I went to a bar with her! She'd freak out if she found out that I am only 17. "You were close. I'm 21. I'll be 22 in June!" I tell Jennifer. Desperate to keep talking with her. I have too big of a crush on her at this point to tell the truth. If I did, surely she'd walk away from this. What's the worst that could happen? I mean, it isn't like we are sleeping together. No harm, no foul!

As she puts the car into park and unbuckles her seatbelt she glances at me with this soft, sweet eyes. "You know, I really wanted to do this last night, but you were too drunk and I didn't think taking advantage of you would be the right thing to do..." she whispers as she leans over and cups my face, kissing me tenderly. Oh...god.