The Prologue

The Prologue

Everybody has their own little kingdom, a kingdom where they wear the crown. A kingdom in which they dominate. The kingdom in which we rule is filled with infinite beauty and will never differ to be unique from the other kingdoms. Above the kingdoms lay a blanket of clear blue sky. Where the sun can be found casting a warm spell over the land. But from time to time the skies can become hazy and the darkest of grey clouds can form. The clouds release tiny drops of rain which seem to fall so gracefully but land so heavily throughout the kingdom. It is this dark and dismal weather that can cause horrific flooding. On the rare occasion of a flood the kingdom can fail and essentially shut down until the worst of the storm is over. Each little kingdom has it's own little castle. A place in which the King or Queen can observe over their precious land from a far. However a Monarchs castle is never a safe abode. The castle walls occasionally crumble causing disruption throughout the kingdom. The castle is also venerable to attacks from neighbouring kingdoms this to can also lead to disarray throughout the land. I would be lying to you if I said that there is a perfect kingdom out there. Because truthfully perfection is impossible. And this is where the story begins, the story of a broken Kingdom, The Kingdom of Umbras.