Frozen Powers - Chapter 10

A/N Hi! I have finally reached 10 votes and comments! Thanks a lot Here is Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

I noticed a creaky old door and wanted to go through it. 

When I opened the door, I saw a bright light in my eyes and looked over at the beautiful sight!

It was such a beautiful garden!

The grass smelt like peppermints and was a pretty light neon green. 

There were yellow flowers - they were not blossomed!

I continued onward and noticed a waterfall that had glistening blue water.

I noticed a silver goblet next to it and used it to get some water from the falls. 

I went back to the un-blossomed flowers and poured water over one of them. 

"There you go - I hope that's better!"

As soon as I said that the flower bloomed and then all the others did too. 

The petals were yellow and their ends of the petals were orange. 

Inside each flower was a glistening pearl - as big as a strawberry!

I walked on further, still admiring the beautiful flowers.

I noticed a little building. It had a cone shaped roof and five pillars coming down from it. 

Then there was a gap between each pillar which you could see through

the ground was made from icy flat stones - so was the whole building! It was all made from ice!

It was a big cone shape and the sun was glistening on it. 

When I went inside it, I twirled around and there were vines on all pillars.

It felt so comfy here, yet I was just standing up!

I spread my arms out, closed my eyes and felt a breeze blow on me. 

Somehow I felt as if I was being watched. 

I froze as I heard clapping form a distance. I frozen as a statue in a ballerina position - I had my hands swirling up and a leg spread out from the back. 

" It's amazing, isn't it Liana - the soft breeze and the comfort?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

I whizzed around and saw Anna in a really pretty dress!

 She had a light green dress with some dark green sequins on 

here and there. Then she had a clear dark green veil that came up to her knees.She had

sleeves which came from her shoulders to her palms. Her shoes were a dark green too.

Like normally, her hair was two plaits, but instead of a white streak it was a white and 

emerald streak!

She looked so beautiful!

She was staring at me - with her eyes that were full of hope and joy!

" hey Anna - didn't see you there!"

" Sorry I startled you a bit!" she said putting her fringe back. 

" A bit - yeah!" I replied. 

"I used to always come here since Elsa wasn't with me when we were younger!" she said, remembering. 

" Aww! Wait, but, how did you know I was here?"

" I kind of followed you here!"

" Oh okay, but enough chit chat let's explore this place!" I said pulling her!

" Okay, come this way!"

We went around the whole garden - it was just, magical!

Anna and I were having so much fun, we didn't pay attention to the time at all!"

" Liana! Anna! Are you there?" a voice said. 

Anna and I looked at each other - we giggled because it was Elsa! We decided to hide so we went behind a thick tree!"

There was silence for a while but it was broken by rustling. It came closer and closer. I heard nothing but footsteps coming our way. 

" Liana, Anna, Why are you hiding away from me? Anna I can see your dress behind the tree! Liana I see the ends of your hair!" I heard Elsa's voice say. 

We both came out, cracking up!

" Calm down - both of you! It wasn't that big of a deal!"She said laughing herself

" How did you find yourself here?" Elsa asked calming us down. 

" We both were bored so we came in here!"Anna said. 

" Oh, come on you lot, we need to get inside, it's getting late" Elsa said smiling. 

"Late? It's so sunny here, why go inside" I said confused. 

"That's because it is always sunny here. It is evening outside!" Elsa chuckled

"Oh... okay!" I said.

Anna and Elsa grabbed my hands.

"Come on, let's go" they said and they led me to my 

cosy room!

" Night Night - Don't let the bed bugs bite!" the both said in unison and shut my door shut. 

I walked up to my bed and closed my eyes shut. 

A/N Hi! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I will update more chapters today if I get just 2 of each for now. 

Please follow my dearest best friend - her account is:

Amy0504 

and 

_frozen_

Thanks a lot

Shafia xxx