Frozen Powers - Chapter 12

A/N Hi. I really appreciate every comment you guys say! Please comment and vote and tell your friends - here is the next chapter.

Chapter 12

We all arrived back at the castle nice and early than we had planned!

so we had plenty of time left! All of us were in the foyer when we saw a man rushing in!

"Your majesties, it's from Princess Rapunzel!" he said waving a paper that was folded up around in the air.

" Thank you!" Elsa said trying to grab the paper from the air.

When she opened it she instantly smiled.

"Here Liana, read it!" she said passing the note to me

It read:

Hi Elsa, hi Anna! And hi Liana, if you are reading this!

It's me - Rapunzel! I heard you have a visitor! My Mum and Dad told me, they said they visited you a few days ago and you told them about her.

Well I have good news for you - I will be visiting! I really want to meet her! If you don't mind may I stay at your castle. I have never really been there - I have never seen you for a fact.

I would like to meet you and your visitor. So I will be coming tomorrow if that is okay with you!

Thank you!

Can't wait to meet you for the first time in forever!

Rapunzel xxx

I smiled at Anna and Elsa too, as I finished reading.

I passed it to Anna and she read it. I looked at Elsa - she smiled at me patiently waiting to talk!

" She is Rapunzel - the cousin I talked to you about. She's right. I have never seen her. Just like I have never seen Safiah. I hope she is okay!"

" Don't worry Anna", I said, " I am sure one day you will meet her".

" Thank you" Anna replied.

I smiled in return.

"I am sure we will! Now come on, let's have some fun in the garden!" Elsa said

We went to the Magical garden, it was wonderful!

We had more fun, now that there were three of us.

We froze when we heard distance knocking.

" Miss Elsa," the female voice said, " Are you in there?".

Elsa walked up to the door and swung it open.

" I am sorry Hazel, what time is it?" Elsa asked.

" It is turning 7 Miss Elsa" the maid Hazel said.

" Thank you for reminding us. You are now dismissed." Elsa said. She waited for Hazel to leave and then called us.

" What happened Elsa?" Anna asked

" I think it's time we go, We will have dinner early so that we can wake up early. I am gonna do that and I know Liana will!." Elsa said.

" Me too! The letter said she will be here in the morning! But we don't exactly know what time. " Anna explained.

"Well lets have dinner then!" I said as Anna and Elsa nodded.

We all agreed with each other and went to the dining hall to have dinner.

Soon later we went in our own direction to our rooms.

I took a step in my bedroom and locked the door behind me.

I walked up to my bed and sat down on it.

Soon my eyes were starting to get droopy so I lay my head on the soft pillow and drifted of to sleep.

A/N Hi! Did you like that chapter? The fun begins here! OK! So I have a feeling I have been too generous. So, if you want the next chapter I need at LEAST

6 votes and

6 comments for now!

Please tell your frinds

Thanks a alot!

Shafia xxx