Frozen Powers - Chapter 3

A/N Hi again, This is chapter 3. 

Just letting you know that I have an editor who edits all the chapters that I write

Her name is AmyWHSG

Please follow her 

Thanks

Here is chapter 3 for you 

Chapter 3

I fluttered my eyes and opened them to see a blue painted ceiling. I must have fallen asleep as soon as I shut my eyes. After all those thoughts who wouldn't!

Today the results were going to come on TV at 2:00pm. I checked the time on my digital clock - it was 11:00 am. It was only 11 so I don't have to... It was 11:00 am! I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

Hadley was in the living room, colouring in he best colouring book that I got for her birthday last year. I went to the kitchen to find a cup of coffee and toast on a tray, and a small note under the cup of hot tea.

It read : Good morning Liana, I see you may have been tired and overslept after all that stress! I will leave the house at 9:00 and be back soon, around about 12:30 as Hadley said your results for the raffle will be coming at

2:00pm. I have left you your breakfast and the keys are on the tea table. Be careful and don't fight! I will be back soon! Love from mum xxx P.S I was the one who turned off your alarm clock because I knew how stressed you were.

I took the tray over and sat on the soft sofa next to Hadley.

" A-a-are y-you still m-mad at m-m-me? " Hadley asked as I moved closer to her.

" What do you think? " I asked sarcasticly

" Y-y-yes... " She said stuttering between words.

" Oh no you silly! " I said between giggles

" Really? " she said with a smile on her face

" Ummmm.........Yep - really! " I said after such a long break

She screamed with happiness.

Soon mum came back at 12:30pm just like she said she would. You can always rely on my mum!

She came with lunch. We all sat on the sofa all cuddled up.

And without even realising the time had come! It was 1:55 pm !

I was in a confused mood as I did know whether to be in a excited or scared mood.

Finally the TV flashed up with a tall but rather handsome man saying something that irritated me more!" Sorry but the Results if the Raffle will not be coming until 3:30 as more and more raffle tickets are coming to us. Therefore we will not take anymore raffles from 2:30 onward. Thank you."

This time I did not know whether to be happy that the results are not until 3:30 or to be upset that there is still an hour and a half.

I sat there for one and a half hours staring at the TV - hoping that it won't take long and come in another 10 minutes. After a long wait the raffle show was about to begin.

It started of with a boring but rather important speech all about the what will happen for the raffle for 15 minutes.

" Welcome. Thank you for entering the raffle. The person who wins will get a letter from us in less than an hour...."

At sharply 3:45 they were going to pick out the raffle

" Mum! Mum! Mum! They are going to pick out the raffle! Come quickly! "Hadley screamed from the top of her voice.

Only when mum came Hadley quietened down and shut up for once.

The man on TV picked out a name and unscrolled the paper.

My heart beated fast. Faster then ever.

He then read out " The winner is Iana Morgan Smith "

What!!! SO CLOSE - I thought he was about to say my name!

Was I meant to be upset or relieved?

After a minute or so he carried on

" Sorry but there was a mistake. The winner is Liana Morgan Smith. Congratulations Liana. Apologies for the name failure."

He said my name! Liana Morgan Smith.

I did not know what to say.

but " Oh my daze ! I won " very slowly and shocked

I fell onto the sofa, ( I was lucky it was soft or else I would have bumped my head ) not knowing what to do!

I was in shock -was this really happening? I must have been getting too shocked because I couldn't keep my eyes open...

A/N Well done if you have guessed it right as yes!

I hpoe you like this chapter 

Thanks a lot for reading 

Please comment on what you think!

Arianna xxx