Frozen Powers - Chapter 9

A/N Hi! Sorry- I changed my mind. I have published two chapters! But I need more votes and comments tis time to continue!

Here is it:

Chapter 9

I have been around the whole castle - even to places where Anna herself had never been to!

At the end, she gave me this sort of test to see if I knew my way around the castle.

I could nearly do it!

It all ended at about 3 o'clock

After it all, she took me to see her room. 

It was beautiful!

Her room was huge! Anna's walls were brown and she had a humongous bed! There were loads of dolls

and probably old stuff she played with when she was little. There were three huge pictures in her room.

One was of her, her parents and Elsa. The next was of Elsa and herself and the last one was of Kristoff

and herself - with Olaf peeking in the background!

We both sat on the purple velvet sofa and I started the conversation.

" Umm.. Anna? I heard about you.. and Kristoff.. I was wondering if I could possibly know more?"

"Okay, I know what you mean!" Anna said realising what I meant. 

She told me everything - right from when they met at the trading post near North Mountain!

Anna sounded really embarrassed throughout it!

" Anna, that is so sweet. I feel so happy for you." I said admiring her beauty. 

" Thanks Liana!. Now it's my turn! I am gonna ask you questions and you have to answer each and every one of them!." She said grinning and rubbing her hands together. 

" Well, if you say so..." I replied smiling. 

" You Ready?" she asked smacking her thighs with her hands.

" Yup!" I said. 

"Okay, so first - who do you live with back at your home?" She asked 

" I live with my mum and my younger sister Hadley! "

" Aww that's so sweet! Back to serious mode " she said sitting up properly. 

" So next and final question. This might be a bit personal, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to! What is your most important secret?" She asked with tiny eyes. 

" Well to tell you the truth, I don't have any secrets. But, I do want to tell you something..." I said. 

" What is it?" she asked eager to find out. 

" It's not a secret but - my mum is not my real mum. My mum said that she found me on her doorstep. So, I am not really her daughter." I said with a tear coming down my eyes. 

" I always thought that my real mum didn't like me and left me. And, my mum now changed my birthday to April 20th " I said still crying. 

" Liana don't worry, everything will be fine!"

"Are you sure?" I asked

 "Yes, you are my best friend, right? And Elsa's! In fact, we are so close that you are like family!"

Anna was really kind - so is Elsa. 

I am sure if she was here she will also make me cheer up!

I gave a slight chuckle as I wiped my tears away. 

" Same here. I had a cousin, who was born at the same year as me, but she disappeared.  But I have got another cousin - Rapunzel." She said sorrowfully. 

" Do you remember her name?"

" Yeah, they called her Safiah" She said. 

" Safiah, it's a really nice name" I said trying to cheer her up. 

She was still upset though. I looked as Anna walked out with her hand firmly gripped onto her other arm

 and asked for a little time for herself.

"It's okay, go ahead!" I replied.

"Thanks Liana, you're a good friend!" I smiled and then I walked out of her room not knowing what to do next.

 Then it hit my head. Time to do some exploring of my own!

I went all the way downstairs because I didn't see that place that much! I looked at a wall.

It had a door shaped image sticking out of it. There was a circle that looked like it was supposed to

be a door handle. I found a door handle on the floor. It all fits! I hastily put the door handle in the circle and heard a click.

It just opened, didn't it?

A/N Hi!

What do you think it is?

Please comment and vote! 

And PLEASE tell EVERYBODY you know! 

Thanks a lot 

I need 10 votes and 10 nice comments for me to update. 

If I dont get both of 10 then I am sorry because I cant publish the next chapter!

So ONYL if you tell your friends and they comment and vote - then I can carry on 

or I can't!

It may take a while....

So tell your friends to check it out NOW!

Thanks

Shafia xxx

PS Dont forget 10 of each - so yell your friends!