Frozen Powers - Chapter 6

A/N Hi guys!

Sorry for the long wait

Well at least we have got it now

Here it is:

Enjoy

Arianna xxx

I woke up to the sound of a knock. My cabin door opened and I saw a man walk in.

" Madam Liana" he said in a deep voice.

He paused for a second and then carried on.

" We are heading towards the border of Arendelle. We will be there shortly."

" Thanks you, sir " I said politely

I jumped out of bed and then looked in the tall icy mirror which was attached to my wall.

I looked at the mirror and then my dress.

It still looked beautiful! All the beautiful attachments were still on the dress!

Normally, they always come off.

There were no creases what so ever!

I packed up all my things that I took out before the journey.

My heart stared to beat very fast. Thoughts were giving me butterfiles in my tummy, making me too nervous. 

I had never met a Queen before let alone a beautiful Snow Queen.

I have never met a Princess either let alone a pretty one!

While thoughts raced through my head I heard another knock at my door.

I told the person to come in and the door squeaked open.

The a tall man with a black suit and blue tie came in and said:

" Miss Liana, We have reached Arendelle. Queen Elsa and Princess Anna will meet you at the castle to welcome you in."

He took all my bags outside and layed them on the floor.

Before I left the cabin, I noticed a small posh black box.

When I opened it, i saw a small crystal tiara inside.

It was beautiful.

When I looked in the mirror, I put it on and it looked so beautiful on my silky brown hair.

I looked ahead at the massive city ahead of me. Arendelle really was big and really beautiful. All I smelt was flowers and CHOCOLATE! and-

" Here you are Madam, The castle is just ahead." He said disturbing my thoughts

"Thank you, but I don't really know the way to the castle." I said ashamed

" Don't worry, Olaf the snowman will take you there!" He replied.

" Olaf.. the snowman..." I asked doubtfully.

Was he joking or did he reallythe thoughts were giving me butterfiles in my tummy, making me too nervous mean a snowman?

" Yep! That's me" Said a deep voice below me.

I turned my head down to see a flurry cloud and under it a snowman! 

Olaf had fresh pearl white snow with coal buttons on his tummy

His body was separated into his head, middle body and lower body with small feet at the bottom

He had cute large eyes with an orange nose and small strands of hair on his head

Olaf had long stick arms and also a smile with only two teeth in the top of his mouth

His body would sometimes separate and wonder around by themselves...

I shrieked but not loudly enough for the creepy looking snowman to hear.

" Hi , I am Olaf and I like warm hugs!" He said with a cute grin on his face.

"You're creepy.." I said not knowing what to say next.

He was a snowman - why else wouldn't he be creepy

" Hi I'm Olaf" He repeated

What was I meant to say?

" Hi.." I replied.

" And you are?" He said after a long pause. Spreading his arms out and then shaking his hands

" Oh, I am Liana"

" Liana?"

" Yes" I replied

" You look so pretty. I am sure Elsa and Anna would love to see you!"

I smiled at him.

" Elsa, Anna and Kristoff are this way! "I knew who Anna and Elsa were.

Well I have not seen them but I know who they are. But who is Kristoff?

"Who is Kristoff?" I asked Olaf

" Kristoff and Sven? Well Kristoff is the funky looking donkey and Sven the reindeer!"

" Oh" I said surprised.

Olaf was a joyful person! He told me the whole story of Queen Elsa's and Princess Anna's Life story!

It had now been nearly six months since the thaw!

We walked through the village!

The villagers were really nice. Everyone greeted me. Even the children!

I was really happy that I was in Arendelle. Thanks to Hadley!

I really miss her now..

After a long walk we finally arrived at the caste.

My heart beated faster than ever. I was nearly out of breath.

The chance that I have been waiting for had finally come.

I took a deep breath and took a small gentle step inside the gate of the castle.

The thoughts were giving me butterflies in my tummy, making me too nervous.

The castle gates slammed shut and echoed throughout the whole castle. I gasped.

          Was I actually inside a castle?

A/N

I hope you enjoyed that chapter!

I need 5 votes and nice comments for the next chapter!

Thanks.

Arianna xxx