Epilogue: Happily

Several Months Later

Hermione stood behind Draco, arms wrapped around his shoulders as he sat on the bench in front of her. He was tall enough that she could stand up straight enough behind him as she put her head on his shoulder. "What are you looking at?" Hermione asked, kissing his cheek. She had just gotten out of class when she spotted Draco in the quad and went up to him. Draco half glanced at her and held the book up higher. It was the Hogwarts yearbook.

"I've never seen you smile in any of the past yearbook photos

"I've never seen you smile in any of the past yearbook photos." Hermione said, reaching out and trailing her finger down over Draco's portrait right next to her own.

"Didn't have much to smile about." Draco replied, grabbing her hand as she pulled it back. He pressed a kiss to the back of her hand and Hermione blushed lightly. "You changed all that. Come on, sit down." Draco said. Hermione walked around and sat next to him on the bench, looping her arm through his as she did, leaning close to him. "Want to see Harry's dumb face?" Draco asked with a laugh. Hermione laughed with him.

"Nevermind Harry, look at Reggie. Why does he look like he's just smelled something awful?" Hermione said, pointing at the prefect for Ravenclaw. Draco laughed.

"I'm not sure. Doesn't he always sort of look like that though." Hermione hit his chest lightly and Draco just laughed. "Come on 'Mione. You can't deny it."

"Don't be rude. Those are our prefects." Hermione said with a shake of her head.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Draco looked back down at the photos. "You look gorgeous as always." Hermione blushed as Draco looked over at her with a smile. "In this photo and in person." Hermione shook her head at him.

"Shut up." She grumbled as Draco kissed her forehead.

"Oi! Enough of that." Someone called out. The couple looked up to find Blaise and Pansy walking towards them. "It's literally been six months and I still can't stand the sight of either of you." Blaise said with a frown. Draco just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up prat. Like anybody else likes seeing you and Pansy together? Talk about sickening." Pansy flipped Draco off with both hands and so did Blaise.

"At least we came right out about it instead of trying to be sneaky little assholes like you two." Blaise said.

"Oh please." Hermione said under her breath. "You two were together long before Draco and I."

"What was that Granger?" Pansy said. "Speak up!" Draco laughed as Hermione hid her face in his shoulder and with her hair.

"She's right. You two were awfully... Intimate way before the two of us were." Draco spoke up.

"We're best friends." Blaise said, blushing much to the Hermione's surprise.

"No, Pansy and I are best friends." Draco said.