Epilouge~ Better together

58  year laters  

.

.

.

~No one's POV~.

"Mom, please stay with me," Laura's adopted daughter Rosaline sobbed into the narrow cold, hospital bed.

Yes, Rosaline. One of the characters from "Romeo and Juliet", that sounded most like Ross.

Laura adopted a beautful blonde girl with curly hair. It was funny, because athough she was adopted she looked the way Ross and Laura's real daughter would have looked.

Laura at first didn't want to adopt a child but after seeing her friends beautiful children she had decided it was something she really wanted.

Vanessa and Riker had began dating and were married at the age of 27. They had a beautful   daughter who they named Katie.

Ellington and Rydel, although they fought a lot stayed together and got married at the age of 25. The had two children who they named Ross and Olivia. 

Rocky dated a fan, who was nerdy and calm. Although, everyone was surprised by her nerdiness and calmness they all agreed she was the perfect girl for him. They were married at 29 and had a little girl who they named Anna. 

"Mom, you can't leave me alone," Rosaline.

And at the age of 83, Laura had a stroke.

Laura's eyes were closed, and she couldn't move,couldn't speak. Her chest hurt, but through the fog clouding her vision she saw him. 

And Ross, he was beconning him.

She sighed and let go.

~

.

.

.

It felt like someone was tugging her and then there was a door, filled with light. 

She pulled it open.

And then she saw him, dressed in all white but exactly how she remembered him

And there was no wound.