Ch. 3~ leaving her

Maia's POV

As Ramy threw his arms around me, guilt pulsed through my veins. I didn't deserve him. Not after what happened between Ross and I. I felt a tear prickle my eye.

Stop, I told myself. One mistake shouldn't define your life, neither of us meant anything that day . But that didn't make me feel any less guilty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV

"That's your favorite movie?" Parker laughed, "no way me too."

"I really like that movie too." Kat Namakura said.

"You do realize you're supposed to rehearsing lines." The director said dryly.

"Sorry." We said in unison.

"Jinx" we said again in unison before bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

"Smile", I squealed holding out my phone camera.

We all posed and I uploaded it onto instagram and twitter.

~

Wow, I began to think. These guys are really easy to hang out with. Unknowingly, I began to compare Parker and Kat to Ross, Raini and Calum.

Parker and Kat were really funny but so were my Austin and Ally cast. The only difference was that tension between Ross and I wasn't there.

I knew that Ross used to like me last year. Almost everyone knew that. What most people didn't know was that I liked him back. But, honestly, I don't think I like him anymore. I liked that "sweetheart" who was so innocent and always flirty. But ever since he came back from Teen Beach Movie he seems so different. He never flirty anymore and he hasn't told a "Laura" joke in ages. My theory, he got over me. But isn't for the best? The reason I never told him was because I was afraid.

I was afraid that it would ruin everything. Ross and I couldn't go two minutes without arguing and we would break up in no time. I took a gamble and lost. I lost the chance for a relationship with him and the strength of our friendship. And, unfortunately I'm pretty sure my stupidness made sure he lost feelings for me.

Back then,however, whenever I suspected Ross liked me I told myself it was wishful thinking. Why would a guy who could have any girl choose me?

He probably realized that he couldn't chase after a jerk like me for too long. Why would he?

~

"EARTH TO LAURA" Kat and Parker said waving his hand in front of my face.

I blinked, "Yes?"

Kat nudged me, "Who were you thinking about?"

"No one." I lied.

Unfortunately, I was a terrible liar. They rolled their eyes but thank god, they didn't push it.

If my Austin and Ally cast was here, they'd bother me until I'd spill. Suddenly, I felt guilty. I couldn't always compare A Sort of Homecoming cast with the Austin and Ally Cast. They were different people.

~~~~~~~~

Ross's POV

R5 will be hosting a valentine's day contest. To enter put a picture of yourself, and write why we should choose you.

Why was this so hard? I thought. I scrolled through the hashtag, not finding anyone. One message caught my eye. "I'll be your Juliet if you be my Romeo." And the girls picture looked very familiar. I looked at her name. Dani. That was the girl I had kissed on New Years Eve.

I clicked on her profile.

"I've choosen a girl" I told my siblings.

~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV

Valentine's Day

That morning, when I woke up there was a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates outside my door.

Happy Valentines Day Laura!

Lots of love, Kat

I took out my phone and put a picture up on twitter. As I was scrolling through my feed, my eyes landed on r5's valentine's day post.

Ross Lynch~ Valentine of Dani.

"Ridiculous" I muttered. "He promised he didn't like her." Not that I cared.

The Ross you loved is gone, I thought sadly. Gone.

~~~~~~~~