Ch.14~ Despite the imperfections

The Next Day, the shooting of "A Sort Of Homecoming"

Parker's POV

"10, 9, 8" Kat giggled as with our fingers we slowly counted down the seconds till Laura would walk in the door. I smiled at how happy she was always.

"4,3,2,1." 

"Surprise," we shouted as a very confused Laura stumbled into the room. We had decorated the whole "cast" room and invited everyone. Kat and I had made a cake, and hung decorations everywhere. 

"Oh, Laura we missed you so much," Kat smiled engulfing her in a hug.

"I missed you too," Laura confessed hugging back tightly.

"Parker," she smiled and wrapped her arms around me too. "This is too much. You guys didn't have to do this" 

I grinned at her, "We wanted too." 

Kat smiled deviously and began to cut the cake. The next thing I knew, there was chocolate all over Laura's face. 

"Kat," I whined. "We were up till two last night making that." 

Laura stopped trying to attack Katherine long enough to look back and forth between both of us several times. "You two were up till two last night. Together. Alone" 

Katherine looked panicked and I could tell it wasn't because Laura was attempting to smear chocolate all over her face. Her face turned redder than the ripest apple in June, "we were just trying to get everything ready for your welcome party."

 Laura smirked, "sure. So when's the wedding?"

"Shut up," we both said in unison. 

"Besides, instead of teasing us you should spill about that hot Ross guy," Kat wiggled her eyebrows for emphasis.

I felt a pang of jealousy, but not because of Ross and Laura but because Kat had called Ross hot. "Yeah, tell us."

"We're not dating but we kinda have a thing," she blushed and her face was redder than a ripe apple.

"Called it," Kat and I said in unison for what felt like the millionth time today.

We giggled, "jinx."

"Jinx again."

Laura smiled just as the director walked out a pencil stuck behind his ear, "Back to shooting, guys."

"Aww." We all grumbled. 

He looked at Laura, "Glad, your feeling better Ms. Marano." 

"Thanks," she said genuinely.

"Okay, guys we're losing daylight. And action.

---

Ross' POV

I watched and smiled as Rydel and Ratliff were looking at something over the phone and laughing as they had never laughed before. 

Sneaking a bit, I went a little bir closer and realized they were watching videos of me and Laura.

"Become a crazed raura shipper, ehh?" 

"We shipped Raura since the beginning," Ratliff piped in.

"Who didn't?" Rydel added.

I rolled my eyes, "and I shipped Rydellington since the beginning. Since the beginning."

Another fast but short update. You guys can choose,

slow but long updates

fast and short updates.

Signing, out -Anna