Ch. 23 ~ the love that moves the sun and all the other stars

Ross' POV

 The minute after I hung up with that pyschopathic girl I realized I didn't have the address.

The girl,however knew this too.

I looked down at my binging phone.

The address is 1888 street, Santa Maria California. Don't try anything.

"Ross, what's wrong?" Rydel asked.

"You look like you swallowed a raw fish" Rocky commented smirkingly.

Instead of replying I started to sob.

You see, when girls cry there are tiny hiccuping noises and its usually cute and quiet.

But, when a guy cries its loud and obnoxious, and not cute to say the very least.

And everyone in the room heard it.

All of R5 was soon sorrounded me.

It was good thing that my mom wasn't here, or she would have freaked out.

Because I almost never cried.

Riker patted my back awkwardly.

"Ross, what's wrong?"

I tearfully explained to them what had happened.

'Ross, you can't go." Rydel pleaded.

I dried my tears gingerly.

"I need to call Ramy first," I decided.

I dialled his number, and he picked up on the first ring.

"Maia Mitchell, where the hell have you been?"

"It isn't Maia, Ramy. It's Ross."

"What?"

"Maia and Laura have been taken by some pyschopatatic fan and she says she'll give them back if I go there. Alone."

"I'll be right there" was his only reply.

"Guys, what am I going to do?" I asked.

"I think we have to notify the police," Rydel said.

Ellington slipped his hand through hers and jealouy coursed through me.

And not in the way you think, but because Rydel had the person who loved her with her.

And I didn't.

"We are not notifying the police," I yelled.

"That pyschopathic lady she will kill Laura. And Maia. You don't know what I'd go through."

Rydel looked at me sympathetically, "But if we lost you, you have no idea what mom and dad and us would go through. 

~

Rocky, Ell, and Riker who had been silent for a while started whispering and began including Rydel.

"We have a plan."

And at the same time, the doorbell chimed.

Ramy was here.

Author's Note- I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long for such a crappy chapter. I promise, the next one will be longer, and better. You guys will love it.

Ross looks at you passionately, lust filled in his hazel eyes. "Vote/ Comment he says seductivelly."

GUYS, I'M HAVING A CONTEST. 

WHOEVER VOTES AND COMMENTS THE MOST WILL GET A SHOUTOUT IN MY NEXT CHAPTER.

-ALSO DID YOU GUYS SEE THE "SOMEBODY TO YOU" VIDEO. WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS?

- EEH NEW A&A SOOO SOON :)

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT