Chapter 15- Expelled or Suspended?

I looked away and it was quiet for a while then he said. "I really do like you. You know like have a crush on you." I looked at him and frowned, "Then why did you use me?" I asked him. "Because I just wanted to see if she still cared. She does, but it doesn't matter because I like you know and I realized that I wanna give it a try again. So wanna give it another try? Not using you this time." He said to me. I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hesitated for a bit and then looked at he him. He had a black eye and I think his nose is broken, I just now realized it. "No. I think we should just stay friends for a bit." I told him. He frowned but then smiled, "Well it's a good start." I smiled back and waited. The nurse finally came out and called in Ethan first because he was more hurt than I was. A couple minutes later Ethan walked out and went back to class or back home.

She called me in and told me to sit on a chair in her office. I followed her in and sat on the chair. She looked at my nose, "Well it's not broken, looks just fine besides the bleeding but that's over with. You can go back to class now." She told me giving me an excuse for being late to class. I nodded and walked to class walking in and handing the teacher the note. He read it nodded then said, "You're needed in the principals office."

I walked out and went to the principles office. I went up to the desk and smiled at the woman. She smiled back at me and said, "Go ahead." I nodded at her and walked into the principles office and I saw Aiden sitting there in front of the principal. She looked at me and smiled, "Sit down please." I sat down next to Aiden and looked at him, he looked mad and tired. "So Aiden says he started the fight because of you?" She started. My mouth then hung down in shock, "Why would he say that!?! Why would you say that!?!" I asked looking at the principal then at Aiden waiting for his response. He looked at me and smiled, "You look beautiful under this lighting." He took his hand and reached over and started caressing my cheek.

When he touched my cheek I got really nervous and had butterflies in my stomach for some reason. I looked at him weirdly and slapped his hand away. He was only doing this because he's drunk I had to remind myself. He frowned and looked away. "Well Aiden why would you say that?" The principle asked him. "He used her so I had to fight him. I wanted to protect my wife. Keep her safe from pigs like him, he just took her and played with her like a rag doll or something." Aiden told her. I looked at him confused, what does he mean, he's one of those pigs I hope he knows that. I looked at the principle and she was smiling.

"How nice." She said. "But you do realize this means you'll get expelled for fighting and drinking alcohol in school." She asked him. He frowned, "Well technically I wasn't drinking in school. I was already drunk when I got here." She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Also you'll go to jail for underage drinking." Aiden groaned, "Please don't do this, it may seem like I don't care about school but I really do. I cant have this on my record! I'll have a less likely chance to get a good job and college and" He stopped there and put his head in his hands and started crying.

Mrs.Raen, the principle, sighed, "I'm sorry but you got yourself into this mess." I felt bad for Aiden to be honest I really did think he didn't care but apparently he does. Oh yea I forgot he's drunk... but people do tell the truth half the time when they're drunk. I looked at him and pat his back. He looked up at me and with tears in his eyes. "It's gonna be ok Aiden." I told him trying to make him feel better. "Well Aiden you'll have to go to a hearing tomorrow for suspension." She told Aiden. He looked at her and smiled, "Thank you for not expelling me." She nodded, "Well both of you go home now. Make sure he gets home safe both of you." She said. I nodded and we walked out.

As soon as we got into the car I got into the driver seat and he got into the passenger seat. Then I panicked, "I don't know how to drive." I told him looking out into the distance. "What?" He asked. I looked at him, "I don't know how to drive." He chuckled, "Well you can do it, I believe in you." He told me. I shook my head, "No way! You drive!" I yelled at him. "No I'm drunk remember. I cant drink and drive." He told me. "Well... you're not gonna be drinking and driving, you're just gonna be driving while drunk. Come on Aiden I can't drive! You got here safely today so you can drive back home and arive safely." I told him. He rolled his eyes "You can do it." He told me. I sighed, "Fine I'll do it, but if we die I'm blaming you." I told him starting the car and starting to drive back home slowly.

We managed to get home safely I did run over two mailboxes but other than that it was all good. I sat on the couch watching tv with Aiden. I was siting on one couch and he was on the other. We were watching Awkward together and then there were commercials. I stood up and sat next to Aiden. He looked at me and I looked at him,"So why'd you do it really?" I asked him. "What? Beat up Ethan?" He asked me. I nodded at him. "I told you why already, he used you." He told me. I frowned at him and got mad, "Don't give me that crap Aiden! You don't care about me! You've must've had another reason why you fought Ethan! Tell me why!" I yelled at him.

I stopped and looked at him, really look at him this time. He was staring at me and smiling , "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him. "You look beautiful today." He responded. I looked at him confused and then I got even madder, "WHAT!?! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?! WHY DID YOU FIG-" I got stopped there by Aiden crashing his lips against mine. I got butterfly's in my stomach and I didn't know what to do I just stood there while he kissed me. He pulled away,

"You're cute when you're mad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally is all I can say! They've finally done it! After 15 chapters ahhhh!!!

Thank you guys for waiting for a month I think for this chapter you guys are the best!

29 fans guys! Like the boys would say, a MASSIVE thank you ;)

If you know who "the boys" are we are automatically friends haha :)

Well the picture on the side isn't anything related with the book just for you to look at and melt from overload sexiness haha

WELL PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES PLEASE

FAN!!

Talk to you guys next chapter :)