Chapter 29- Valentines Day Sucked

He let go of my hands and stared into my eyes, his eyes full of sadness.  "Yea, well, you shouldn't have spilled your tray all over me."  He looked down at his hands and when he looked back up I couldn't tell what his expression was, "You deserved everything you got." After he said that he got up and went upstairs.

I can't believe he just said that, I didn't deserve anything people did to me.  I wonder if he meant it.

I guess he hates me now too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day to find myself sleeping on the big, comfortable, couch.  Why did I sleep here?  He should have slept here, not me!  I didn't do anything to deserve this!  I stood up and walked upstairs to my bedroom, I was going to straighten this out.  I walked up to the bedroom door and was about to knock on the door but the door opened before I could.  Aiden didn't even look at me, he just brushed past me and walked downstairs.  I looked at him frowning, how dare he ignore me.  I followed behind him and stood in front of him when he was about to open the refrigerator door.

"You're wrong, I didn't deserve anything that happened to me at school!  I never did anything!  So what I accidentally ran into you with my tray, I still don't dese-"  I had to stop mid sentence because Aiden pushed me out of the way, making me fall to the ground.  I sat up and stared at him, "That was really rude and unnecessary." I said to him.

"You shouldn't have been in my way.  Have you forgotten my list?  It was number 1 on the list, don't talk to me ever." He said to me grabbing a beer from the fridge. 

"I thought they didn't matter anymore.  I thought we were ok now, sorta like frien-"  he stopped me.  "We're not friends.  Now go away, stay out of my way and everything will be just fine."  He said taking a sip out of his beer after saying the sentence.  I frowned and walked out of the house, I had to go somewhere, anywhere but here.  Dakota's, that's where I'll go.

I went to Dakota's house and walked in without knocking, they never lock their door. "Dakota!" I ran up the stairs going to his room.  "Dakota I need to talk to you!"  I barged into his room to find him looking through his drawers, he had nothing on but his superman boxers.  "Dakota I am so upset right now!"  I said flopping onto his bed.

"What happened?" He asked picking a blue and white striped shirt that I bought for him, just because I wanted to.  "Aiden!  He's such a jerk!" I said to him while grabbing one of his pillows and placing it under my head.  "You just now figured that out?" he asked me putting his shirt on.  "Well no, but he really did it this time!"

"What'd he do?" he asked now sliding on a pair of jeans. "He pushed me on the ground and wouldn't let me speak! He threatened me! Said I couldn't get in his way and couldn't talk to him." I said frowning.

"Well I kinda don't want you talking to him either.  I don't want him taking you away from me, I'm just afraid of that." He said to me.  I looked at him shocked, "Did you not hear me say he pushed me to the ground. Dakota! Arn't you gonna say something!?" I asked him still shocked that he didn't say anything.

"Babe you know what day it is?" He asked me.  I frowned, "The day you beat up your girlfriends fiance?" I asked him trying to look cute.  He scoffed and looked down at the ground, "I think you should leave." He said opening the door and motioning for me to get out.

"What? Why? What's wrong?" I asked but then I realized, "Oh crap, Dakota I'm so sorry.  I forgot, I'm sorry." I stood up and tried to hug him but he just shrugged me off. "Just go Ellie."

I felt a tear come down my face, why did I do this?  I shouldn't be talking to my boyfriend about my problems between me and the guy that likes or used to like me, especially on a special day like Valentines day.  I ruined everything between me and Dakota, he's never gonna forgive me.  I wouldn't forgive me.

I walked out and looked back to see Dakota shaking his head and closing the door.  I walked out of his house and ran.  I ran as far as I could until I ran out of breath. 

I can't stand this anymore, I'm getting married to a jerk and my boyfriend hates me.  Everything is fan-freaking-tastic.  Ugh, I hate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short I was trying to finish it quickly but there you go! :)

Please fan/follow vote and comment!

See you next chapter! :)