Chapter 26- The Dress

Aiden's eyes started to get teary but then he got mad and wiped the tears away.  He stood up and started to walk out of the cafeteria and when he was almost out he punched the wall making everyone stare at him.  When he was out of the cafeteria completely my friends came and sat by me.

"What was that about?  What happened?"  Ally asked.

"Nothing.  Nothing happened."  I said to her still trying not to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't talked to Aiden ever since that day in the cafeteria when I told him I hated him.  It wasn't true but it worked, he's been ignoring me and I've been ignoring him, that way he can't hurt me again.  It's been a month since we've been living together and we had one more month until we get married.

After three weeks of hanging out with Dakota almost everyday he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yea.  Katie hates me more than ever now and at first she didn't believe Dakota when he told her that we were dating, so she told him to prove it and he did.  He kissed me right on the lips and that was our first kiss together, it was... intense.

I was sitting at home watching TV when the phone rang.  I answered and before I could say anything someone started yelling into the phone, wait two someones.

"Hello? Who is this?"

No reply just yelling and squealing.

"Mom?  Gosh you two are like teenage girls."  I said smiling.

"WE'RE GOING DRESS SHOPPING TODAY!!!"  The two yelled into the phone.  I rolled my eyes, they were such girls.

"And of course planning like the flowers and napkins and the venue, things like that but more importantly dress shopping."  Aidens mother said to me.

"Pick you up in an hour."  My mom said and then hung up the phone.

I put the phone down and then started to walk to my bedroom but then the phone rang again and I picked it up.

"Hey babe." Dakota said through the phone.

"Hey.  Look I can't talk now, my mom and Aiden's mom want to go dress shopping."

"Can't believe my girlfriend is getting married to another man."

"I know I can't either... talk to you later." Then I hung up the phone before he could say anything.

I'm getting married to the guy that bullied me for what were supposed to be the best years of my life.

Aiden walked pass me and into the kitchen grabbing an apple.  I wonder if he still goes and sees Lia, she was so cute.  I mean I did see him leave the house a lot but I don't know where he goes.  I watched him eat the apple and looked at him confused, he looked different, like he was tired.

I looked away before he could catch me watching him.  I walked to our bedroom and took out an old pair of jeans and a gray sweater that was too big on me.  It wasn't cute but I don't care I don't even want to go dress shopping for a wedding that I don't want to exist.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and found Aiden writing something down.  Is he doing homework?  He never does his homework, why start now?  Ugh, I wanna ask him so many questions but I can't talk to him, not now.

I grabbed a granola bar from the top of the refrigerator where they always were.  I took a bite from the granola bar and tried to see what he was writing but his hand was in the way.  I kept trying to look at it but I couldn't see anything.

"What are you doing?"  He asked not looking at me and still writing.

I blushed, how did he know?  "Eating my granola bar."  I said.

"Well you're eating it, why are you still here?  Thought we were avoiding each other."  He replied still not looking at me.

I ignored everything he said, "What are you writing?" I asked him still trying to look at his paper.

He turned around smiling, "Being the nosy kid you were when we first moved in together?  Nothing kid's like you should know about."  He replied.

I looked him in the eyes and scoffed but I was actually happy he called me kid, it's been a while since he's called me that and he said the same thing to me when we were going to the orphanage but that time he was telling me we were going somewhere, no kids like me should be.

"I'm not a kid." I said to him crossing my arms.

He stood up and walked towards me, "No, I'm pretty sure you are a kid." He said backing me up to the counter and trapping me between the counter and his arms, his body pressing against mine.

I gulped, no no you don't like this, no but you do, no no you don't, Ellie snap out of his stupid trance!

He started leaning in and I felt myself leaning too but then I stopped myself and pushed him off of me, "I have a boyfriend Aiden."  I told him.

"Yea but I'm your fiance."  he told me getting a bit mad that I rejected him.

"It doesn't matter, don't you remember what I said to you!?" My voice started to raise. "Our wedding is arranged, it doesn't mean anything!" I yelled at him.

He got a few inches away from my face, "It won't mean anything to you but when we kiss at our wedding, it'll mean everything to me.  I just want to let you know that."  Then he walked off.

Why did he have to tell me that?  Ugh he is so mean!  When did things get this way?

An hour later my my mom and Aiden's myom picked me up from the house.  We picked Ally up from her house to go to the dress shop.  You can't have a wedding and not get an opinion from your mom or best friend, so of course I took Ally.  They took me to this tiny little shop a few hours away from town.  When we walked in I saw that it wasn't tiny at all.  I looked around, the dresses were beautiful.  Though one particular dress caught my eye.  I walked towards it.

"Hun where you going?"  I heard my mom say.

I ignored her and grabbed the dress, it was stunning.  The dress was the traditional white, long and strapless, with an all-over ivory lace.  I looked at my mom and smiled, when Aiden's mother saw it her eyes grew wide.

"It's beautiful."  She said. "A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl.  Aiden's gonna have his breath taken away.  Everyone will."  She continued.

I smiled and quickly walked to the dressing room and tried it on.  I looked myself in the mirror, I loved it, I was smiling so big it hurt.  I opened the dressing room door for them to see and when they did all that came out their mouth was wow.

I had my dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short I will have the next chapter our soon I promise!!!

I heard this song called Cola today and I died of laughter it was so STUPID.  It was by Lana Del Rey and I was just like what even is this?  Is she serious right now?  Why does this song exist?  But anypoo,

HAA  But GUYSSS this episode was boring but I had nothing interesting to write.  I don't know what I'm talking about but isn't Aiden the sweetest MOFO you've ever read of lol Idk I'm just writing stuff down now.

See you next chapter!