Chapter 31- Please

I do wanna be with Dakota but only if I know for a fact that I don't have feelings for Aiden. The thing is, I don't know if I have feelings for Aiden. But that's exactly what I'm going to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up from the couch and walked inside the kitchen seeing Fatty still clawing at the object he was clawing at before.

"What are you clawing at Fatty?" I asked him while picking him up to stop him from clawing. I looked at what he was clawing at, a paper that was torn into tiny little pieces. "What's this?" I asked myself.

"A torn up piece of paper." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Aiden leaning against the kitchen door. Gosh, I don't think I'm ready to see if I like Aiden or not.

"What happened to it?" I asked him.

"Um, someone tore it to pieces obviously." he said to me. I gave him a rude look which made him sigh and say, "It was your valentines day card but I tore it up because you don't deserve it."

I paused for a couple seconds and finally said, "What'd it look like?" He shrugged and walked out. I followed him and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Out." He said slipping on his shoes and walking outside.

"Can I come with you?" I asked him following him to his car.

He turned around quickly making me run into him, "What are you doing?" he asked.

I stepped back and looked down at the ground and then back at him, "I... I'm just trying to f-"

"Well don't.  Stop following me and stop talking to me." he said to me.

He opened his car door and got inside.  I was about to let him go, to let him drive off to wherever he was planning to go but I decided that wasn't going to happen.  I ran over to the passengers seat, opened the door, and sat down in the seat next to him.

"You talked to me first." I said to him while closing the car door.  I looked over at him and saw him roll his eyes but he had a small smile on his face.  He didn't say anything, instead he just drove off.

We didn't drive very far to get to our destination.  He drove us to a small restaurant that looked a little run down.

"Where are we?" I asked him.  He ignored me and walked inside.  I followed him and when I walked in I was surprised to see the how the place looked.

It was a small room with string lights hanging from the ceiling, all the tables were for two and had a different flower and candle at each table, and hanging from the middle of the whole room was a beautiful chandelier.  There weren't many people but a few and those few looked very happy and satisfied with their food.

"Why are we here?" I asked him still looking around amazed with the place.

He ignored me again and walked up to the hostess.  She was really pretty, long brown hair and big brown eyes, she looked about my age.

"Hi, welcome to Jonah's House.  How many?" she asked Aiden.

"Only myself tonight. " he told her.  "I don't have a valentines this year but uh.. I'm looking and I think I found a perfect one" he said giving her a wink. She smiled and opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her.

"Um, no actually two and he does have a valentine, I'm her.  I'm his fiancé and I don't have a clue as to why he's flirting with you in front of me."  I said to her crossing my arms.

She frowned, seeming upset that he wasn't single, then she said, "I apologize for that, um come this way."  she grabbed two menus and walked over to a table for two.  "The waiter will be right with you." she said then walking off.

I looked at him and frowned, "Why were you flirting with her in front of me?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know we were a thing." he said watching the girl walk away.

I sighed, "Well we are whether you like it or not."

He rolled his eyes then looked at me, "I don't like it." he then took out his phone and started going through it.

"Really because you did a day ago." I said crossing my arms.  He paused and then looked up at me.

"That was a day ago, this is today." he said and then went back to texting.

Why is he making this so hard?  Why can't he just let me see if I have feelings for him?  And why is he being so rude to me all of a sudden?  I just stared at Aiden while he looked down at his phone and then looking up at the waitress, speaking to her.

"Miss? What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked me.  I didn't say anything I just kept looking at Aiden.  Wondering why he hated me so much all of a sudden.  He looked at me confused because I wasn't answering.

"She'll have the same as me."  He said still looking at me. 

"Right." she said walking away.

"What?" he asked me.

"Why are you being rude to me?" I asked him.

"I'm not, I'm buying you dinner am I not?"

"What does that matter any?  You've being saying really mean things to me."

He rolled his eyes at me and stopped talking.  I crossed my arms and glared at him.  I can't believe I'm going to be stuck with him for 6 months.  The waitress then came back with our drinks and set them down in front of us.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked us.

"Give us a few more minutes please." he said smiling up at her, making me roll my eyes at him.  She smiled back and walked off.

"I'm not hungry." I said to him.

"Well to bad, I ca-" he was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.  He looked down and answered it, "Hello?  Wait coach slow down, I can't understand you.... Yea I'll be there in a few minutes."  he hung up and looked up at me.  I could tell by the look in his face something was up.

"What's wrong?"  I asked him.

"Um.  It's Dakota, he's been in an accident."

My eyes grew wide.  "What? What happened?"

"He was speeding and he got in a car wreck."

"Is he hurt? Is he alright." I asked him really worried.

"I don't know, coach didn't say."

"Well lets go!" I said standing up, I could feel the tears starting to come but I was trying to hold them back.  Aiden stood up, left money on the table and then we both ran out.

We got in the car and sped to the hospital Dakota was at.  All I could do was think, Is this my fault?  I couldn't keep the tears in anymore, I didn't care anymore.  I just hope he's fine.  Please be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't even remember what happened last in this book, I had to go back and read the last chapter.

Sorry I keep leaving you guys, I'm just really lazy and don't feel like typing but the book is somewhat almost over.

I'll try to update more I just have to stop being lazy, thanks to the people that stuck around :)

Thank you for reading and thank you for voting and for staying :)

See you next time :)