Chapter 11- The Answer

"I'd like to know if you're busy tonight. I mean if you are it's okay but I just wanted to know if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight." He told me. I blushed. I really don't have any plans but I just met him this morning, isn't he rushing things? I don't know i've never been asked out on a date and i've never had a boyfriend so I just don't know. I really don't like him this way. I mean he's cute and sweet but i've got to get to know him first. "Um...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know we just met this morning but this will be a way to get to know each other. It's ok if the answer is no but you'll make my day by saying yes." He said looking down shyly then looking up at me. Aww how sweet is he? I hesitated and finally I replied, "Can I have the rest of your pies?" He smiled "Will you spare me one?" He asked me. I smiled back "Of course I will." I replied. "Then there yours." He said smiling. "And your answer is?" He asked. "Sure." I said smiling.

"So how about a fancy dinner tonight at 7? Just tell me where you live and I'll pick you up." He said. I told him where I lived now and after that he stood up smiling, "See you later." And with that he left. Ally came back squealing "Oh my gosh! You lucky whore!" She yelled/whispered at me. "You were eavesdropping?" I asked her surprised. "You act like you didn't know I would do that. Hello! I'm Ally your best friend! You should have known I woulda done it." She replied. Now that I think about it I should have known she was gonna do that. She's Ally that's something she does a lot. But I'm ok with it because if she didn't eavesdrop she wouldn't be Ally.

"Oh yea and um I was also eavesdropping on the preps table and they really don't like you right now." he told me. I rolled my eyes "When do they ever like me?" I asked her seriously. "No I know, but they really don't like you. The girls I mean, the whole school now know about you and Aiden,and the girls are really jealous. I find it pathetic actually." She said. I laughed,she was right about them being kinda pathetic. "Here comes trouble." Ally murmured to me, I could barely understand her.

I looked ahead of me and saw four preppy looking girls walking towards us. They all stood in front of us crossing there arms and glaring at me. "Yes can I help you?" I asked them as nicely as I could. "Cut the act bitch." She told me glaring. "You know I heard about Aiden and you getting married. But you know its not real, don't you? He really doesn't like you let alone love you." I was told by a blonde headed girl with the name of Cassidy. She's Aiden's number one toy. I've seen her with him a bunch of times, he'd be all over her a couple of day's, and then the next he'd be with another girl, and then again with her, then another girl again.It was like a cycle with them. "Ouch that hurt." I said sarcastically. She then got mad and bent over to where her face was inches away from mine and said, "Stay away from him." With that she left.

"She finally left."Ally said. "Yup thank goodness" I said putting the pies Ethan gave me into my domo messenger bag. Man I am such a nerd but I love this bag and I love domo. "Well I'm coming to your house after school and we are going shopping for your date!" She said squealing. I sighed, "Please Al don't make a big deal out of this." I told her. "I have to you're my best friend, you're 17 and this is your first date. Of course I'm gonna make a big deal out of it." Ally told me grinning really wide. "See you at your house at 4:00! I can't wait!" She said squealing and with that she left. I trust her with this because she's been on a date before and she's had 3 boyfriends so she knows about this kind of things.

For the next few hours I sat in class listening but then again getting lost in my thoughts. Finally the day ended and I went to my locker to put up my books. I finished grabbing my books for homework tonight and closed my locker to see Aiden standing there. I was surprised really but I didn't show it. "I thought you didn't want to be seen with me." I said to him. "I don't, trust me kid. Now that everyone knows about us doesn't mean you can talk to me whenever you want, got it? I explained to my friends that this is arranged and I would never marry a nerd like you. I'll meet you by the ally and walk fast because if you're not there in 10 minutes you're gonna have to walk home. Everyone thinks that we don't live together and its gonna stay that way." With that he left.