Chapter 24- The Note

He looked at the ground and then back at me, "Did you two do anything?"  He asked me.

"No I just slept in his bed and he slept on the floor."  I said and then I pushed him off of me and walked to the bathroom.  As soon as I locked the door I looked myself in the mirror and then started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does he make me feel this way?  It's only been about a week or two since we've lived together, I can't like him.  Why do I like him?  He's bullied me since junior high and he's a jerk and a player.  I shouldn't like him, I wont like him.

I wiped the tears away from eyes and looked myself in the mirror.  Snap out of it Isabelle, get yourself together you can't let him know you actually liked him.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room expecting to see Ally and Ethan on the couch but they were gone.  I suddenly started coughing and smelled something horrible.  I looked around and saw Aiden smoking a cigarette.  I rolled my eyes and started heading toward our bedroom.

"I kicked them out, it was time for them to leave.  They said bye and Ally said she'll call you later."  Aiden said not even glancing my way.

I sighed and walked toward the door to leave, "Where you going?" Aiden asked.  I didn't look at him and replied, "I don't know."  Then I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota was right.  If you needed to go somewhere where no one will find you and you needed to be alone you needed to go here, to the side of town where no one would come.

I had trouble finding my way here but I managed to get here by foot.  At first I was going to go to the coffee shop but I ended up going to the park.  I was the only one here besides a woman with her little toddler, they were on the other side of the park on the swings for the babys.  The woman was swinging her child and the child looked like she was having the time of her life.  The lady looked really young, probably in her mid twenties.  Her baby had the same hazel eyes as her and the same light brown hair. 

I sat on the swings staring at them making up a story for the young woman and her child.  Maybe she got raped when she was younger and decided she wanted to keep the child or maybe she thought she met the love of her life and decided he was the one but when she told him she was pregnant he left her and told her he wasn't ready to have a child or maybe the child was a drunken mistake but she loved her child anyway.

I stared at them smiling at how happy they both were and making up more stories of the young single mother and her child.  Then a man came up to them and handed the woman a snow cone, she took it from him and gave him a smile and a quick peck.  Aw they must be really in love.  Wait that means she's not single...whoops.

I stood up and looked around.  I've been here for a few hours just thinking about things and now I'm hungry. I then spotted a cute little frozen yogurt shop, painted pink from the outside, it was named, Swirl Berry.  It looked like a fun hangout place.

I walked into the frozen yogurt shop and it was adorable inside.  It was painted white and there was a huge cute monkey painted on the white wall and beside it was a huge frozen yogurt in a cup.

"Hi welcome to SwirlBerry.  Is this your first time here?" The lady at the counter asked.

I looked at her and shook my head no.  She smiled, "I know you haven't been here before, I memorize everyone's face who comes here.  Not many people come here."  She said to me.

"Well they should." I said.  I walked towards the area where you could pick your own flavor of yogurt.  I picked a small cup since I didn't have that much money on me.  I don't really know where I got the money from but I have it.  I filled the cup halfway with the cookie dough flavor.  Then I walked over to the toppings and topped it with strawberrys and Reese's candy.  I then walked over to the lady at the register and told her I was ready to pay.  She took the yogurt from me and weighed it on a scale then told me the cost of it.  I gave her the money and then walked out of the shop with my frozen yogurt.