Chapter 2: To protect

KEISUKE’S POINT OF VIEW (OOW)

He saw him… Logan saw him… He’s just keeping an eye on me, but Logan keeps interfering. Why the sudden interest anyways? He just barges in everything I do! And he keeps doing it! I came home after work a while ago and he kept calling and calling. How the fuck does he know my house number? And why is this guy stalking me? He won’t appreciate it when he’s an old grandpa and I'm the one stalking him until he dies.

LOGAN’S POINT OF VIEW (EWE)

This jerk is not answering the phone! How am I going to show him how sorry I am if he keeps ignoring me?! After all the trouble I went through to get this dipshit’s phone number form the directory. It’s ten times harder when you don’t know the person’s family name. I literally dialed twenty seven wrong numbers. How many Chinese guys named Keisuke leave in the area? After that I headed to the school and begged on my knees (literally) to the principal for his address. She still didn’t want to give it to me but since I decided to hang out in her office for five hours giving her good reasons on why she should give it to me she finally accepted. Ok so I stole the address, but the point is that I finally got it and I'm not going to hesitate! After I eat and sleep and do my homework I'm immediately going to his house! ... He lives three hours away… but it’s the weekend and I am so doing this. My mom thinks I'm going to Jona’s place and Jona thinks I'm going to hook up with some girl. Incase my mom calls he’s prepared to answer so I'm all covered!

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Logan got off at the bust station and walked down the street showing his exhaustion.

“Ok…two buses and three taxis… better than expected.” He said to himself as he walked.

After fifteen minutes, or so, he stopped at a convenience store, and asked for directions. He got there unexpectedly easy and stood in front of the main gate. He dropped his backpack on the floor and grabbed the bars. Logan stared at the house open mouthed and after two seconds he made a grimace.

“Holy shit! This house is a fucking palace… he’s fucking loaded! Another reason why he should be popular, what the hell is going on?”

Logan picked up his bag and pushed opened the unlocked gate.

“Some security…”

Logan walked the little path directing to the main house.There was a man sitting on a tree, playing with a knife, and looking straight at him as he walked. Logan didn't notice him. When the boy was almost half way through, the man jumped in front of Logan and pushed him back. He was wearing a ‘ninja outfit’ with baggy pants, fingerless gloves, his vest's sleves where ripped and had chains around his arm that had kunai attached at the end of each chain. He was the same guy from before, except this time he looked around ten times more violent.

“Whoa, there. Where do you think you’re going?” as he spoke his eyes were wide opened, with bags under his eyes, and he smiled arrogantly from ear to ear.

“T-to see Keisuke.”  Logan took a step back, but then stood firm.

“Lord Keisuke you say? He ain’t here right now.”

“Yeah he is!”

“What? And you would know that, because?

“B-because…”

“Look brat. Even if he were here I wouldn’t let a random stranger pass.” He said as he put a finger on Logan’s chest. He didn't seem to take him seriously at all. Even his tone wasn't serious. it was always sort of..."sang" at the end of every sentence.