Worst Day For a Test

~Cartman POV~

I sit down at school in my seat, next to my three... well not necessarily "friends", but, well, the three people I hang out with more than others. They hate me and I hate them.

... well except for one...

Kyle Broflovski, also known as the the Jew-boy.

I've had a crush on Kyle for as long as I can remember. Although it typically just comes out as me being an asshole... but he will never, ever, know that. I'm pretty sure he is as straight as can be. He has only wanted to be with girls, multiple times. Only girls. Never a boy.

Then again, I've never openly wanted to be with a guy either.

I turn my head towards Kyle sitting next to me. However he was facing behind him talking to Stan and Kenny. The three of them start laughing and I laugh along, though I have no idea what they're even talking about.

Kyle looks at me confusingly, "Dude, why are you laughing at that?"

"Shut it Jew, I can laugh at what I want!" I spoke, trying to anger him.

Stan and Kenny also gave me weird looks. I wonder what they were even talking about... Kyle opened his mouth to say something, but was immediately interrupted by the teacher.

"Alright class, today we are going to have to do some important testing to make sure everyone is caught up with what we have learned throughout the year."

Everyone in the class, including me, groaned in annoyance. We've had a new teacher for a while, though we tend to ignore her and I can't even remember her name half the time. It seems like every few months we seem to just get a new teacher anyways, so whats the point?

"I know, I know. But look on the bright side! It's Friday! You have a long test today and then you have the whole weekend free to do whatever you want before having to come back and learn again!"

I decided to speak up to this nonsense, "Are you fucking serious?? The only day of the skewl week people actually look forward to is Friday you have to give us this big ass test?! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Dude," I hear Stan say behind me

"Now Eric, lets not do this again. Just please do the test," the teacher says, attempting to keep her cool. I can tell she is having a hard time doing so.

"Hey fatass, mind shutting up so we can get this test over with?" The Jewish boy angrily whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes and stopped arguing with the teacher after realizing this is going no where.

"Alright," she began, "because of what happened last time we took a test, I am moving everyone around so that you wont be by your friends. I'm doing this test to see what you know, not your friend!"

For fucks sake! Now how am I going to pass this damn test? Any of the past times I've just looked at Kyle's or someone else's computer screen and copied. I don't ever actually pay attention to the teacher, god damnit!

The teacher walks around the room for a few minutes pointing to desks and saying names for certain people to sit there. I better be sat by someone who knows what the hell they are doing and not some dumb ass who gets every question wrong.

Eventually she point at a desk in the back and I hear my name called. Guess thats where I'm sitting.

Then Kyle's name is called to sit to the left of me.

Hell yeah.