chapter 1

okay guys.. my first time writing a story about anime and all.. my first time writing here too so sorry in advance if there are some mistakes anyway.. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!! the only one I own here is Hikari and maybe some others... I'll put it an (*) if I made up the character..

Chapter 1:

Hikari's POV

"another catch?" the guy in charge looked at me with wide eyes... it's been my 3rd catch of the day. I grinned and tossed the body.. or at least what's left of it in the top counter.

"how much?" I asked and he looked at me then down at the body.

"1000 yen for this one." he said as he scanned the bingo book in his hands.

"you seem pretty hungry for money today Hikari-chan." his partner got out from their office with the briefcase which usually where the prize money is at.

"yes, well.. leader needs it and that fat ass Kaku-san won't leave me alone unless I do my job." I sighed and placed my hand on my my katana's handle.

"ah.. something brewing?" he asked and I smirked.

"that's classified.. now.. the money please." I held out my hand and he gave it to me at once, I bowed and went on my way.

oh.. right.. how rude of me.. I'm Tamaka Hikari.. uhmmmmm... I am not really good with introductions so here's my bio

Name: Tamaka Hikari

Age: 16

Rank: hmmmmm.. Dei-san said I can pass to be a jounin.

Kekkai Genkai: my eyes turn black and my pupils turn to like a white hourglass.. this power of mine is activated when I touch you. it  is used for stealing abilities, it;s like the sharingan only if I go further I can instantly kill you... draining your life force

Elements: water and ice

weakness: lizards and sometimes I am so lazy.. maybe that's why Kisa-kun gets mad at me,.. oh well..

Family: you'll meet them soon ^^v they raised me... I dun really know where I came from.

strengths: my elementals, kekkai genkai is fully controlled, i am an expert swordsman cause of Kisa-kun, my summonings are also unique cause they are all in forms of people.

that's all I guess,,, and oh,.. I'm a bounty hunter.