Chapter 16

Okay just to tell everyone now.....THIS STORY IS NO LONGER IN THE WATTY AWARDS! MY OTHER STORY ADULT GAMES IS IN THE WATTY AWARDS! Okay anyway besides that I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry its so short and please vote, fan, comment and share with your fraaaaands! Lol oh! And beware of the evil cliffy >;) Lol enjoy!!

Chapter 16

When we got back to the cottage it was time for dinner. I went straight into the kitchen when Kai walked in.

"How much food are you cooking princess?"

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"None if you call me that again." I answered sarcastically.

He shook his head.

"Seriously Tea I'm starving."

I shook my head and hid my smile as I took out a big pan.

"Don't worry big boy I'll cook enough food for your giant stomach." I answered and heard him walk out.

I shook my head and grabbed an apron, tying it on. Then I started to cook. I cooked chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn. My favorite meal. Sometimes. As I was mixing the potatoes I felt two arms wrap around my hips. Kai placed his head on the crook of my neck and breathed in.

"Mmm something smells really good." He mumbled.

I giggled and elbowed him in the ribs gently.

"Calm down there big boy." I whispered.

I felt Kai start kissing my neck gently and then he bit down on my collarbone gently. I jumped and squealed.

"Kai!" I yelled, hitting him with the utensil in my hand.

He pulled away, laughing.

"Jerk!" I yelled.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Your a tease." I mumbled as I turned back around and continued cooking.

"Awww poor Tea." Kai said.

I ignored him.

"Tea?" He said.

I didn't speak.

"Aww no. Not the silent treatment!" He begged.

I shook my head.

"Fine." He mumbled and stormed off.

I rolled my eyes. He shouldn't have bit me! That scared me! Especially after what he told me about how werewolves mark their mates.... I sighed as I stopped mixing the potatoes and set them aside. When dinner was done I put everything on the table and went in search of Kai. He wasn't in the living room or the guest bedroom so I headed towards my room. I froze in the doorway. He stood there in nothing but a bath towel. And it was sitting so dangerously low on his hips.... I bit my lip as I looked him up and down. His chest had tiny water droplets on it and his hair was in a disarray, covering his eyes. Lust surged through my veins. I was surprised he hadn't seen me yet standing there in the doorway. He turned around so his back was facing me and he grabbed a smaller towel and started drying his hair. I watched his back muscles flex and almost started drooling. Images went through my head of what I could do to him and that body.....I shook my head. How is it that this boy can make me think so dirty?! I sighed and froze when I realized my mistake. Werewolves have super hearing. Kai turned around and found me standing there in the doorway. He smirked.

"Well hello there princess."

My cheeks flared but I managed to glare at him.

"Dinner's ready." I mumbled and stormed into the dining room.