Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

Galatea's POV-

We entered through the back door. I looked around and saw that no one was around. Even the cook was gone. I breathed in relief.

"Come on." I whispered.

He grunted and we started the long, painful journey to my room. When we got to my door, I opened it with my mind and quickly got him inside before someone saw us. I limped him to my bathroom.

"Sit on the counter. I'll be right back." I told him.

He nodded, got on the bathroom counter and I left the bathroom. I went straight to my closet. Thank god no on cleans it out. See I have.....hidden chambers here in my room. My great ancestors used to live here and my great grandmother used to have this room before she became queen. She made these hidden chambers herself for secret purposes of course. Anyway one of them was in the back wall in my closet. Inside it I've been hiding all sorts of medical supplies that I've been taking from the infirmary. I also have medicines from the tribe packs meaning I have the medicine to heal Kai. I opened the compartment and looked at everything inside. I grabbed what I needed, shut the compartment and headed towards the bathroom. I stopped outside the door and took a deep breath. Is this really the right thing or should I have left him in the woods to.....? No, what am I thinking? I'm not heartless! I sighed and walked into the bathroom. He looked at me when I entered.

"What-"

"Don't talk. That metal in your gums will go deeper if you talk."

He gave me a huh? look.

"The metal that trap was made of is special. It was made so that every time the captor moves or struggles, it'll dig deeper into your skin. The point is to not struggle against it and it'll let go."

He didn't even open his mouth.

"I'm going to wash your foot, wrap it and then I'm going to get that metal out of your mouth."

He shook his head.

"Speak to me with your mind." I told him as I started cleaning his foot.

"Why should I trust you?" He asked.

I sighed and shook my head. I saw his knuckles were turning white as he gripped the counter. I gently wrapped his foot up and stood up.

"Why not?" I answered quietly.

His eyebrow shot up.

"Now open your mouth. This may hurt but I'll do my best to make this as painless as possible."

He opened his mouth and I grabbed a knife. He watched me carefully and I rolled my eyes. I put the knife to the palm of my hand and cut the skin, clenching my teeth. Blood started dripping from my hand to the floor.

"Hold still." I told him and he froze.

I tilted his head back and put my hand right above his mouth. I grabbed the piece of wood I brought with me. The metal came flying from his mouth and headed straight for my bloody hand. Just as it was going to hit my hand, I put the board in front of my hand. The metal shards all hit the board and I threw the board out the window in my room using levitation. I looked for a bandage to wrap my hand with but couldn't find it. Kai handed me some gauze.

"How-"

"That metal is attracted to royal blood."

He opened his mouth to ask another question but I was ahead of him.

"Royal witches blood."

He stared at me.

"Please don't stare at me."

I sighed.

"Your-your-"

"I'm princess Galatea. Call me Tea."

I answered and walked back to my closet. I put the supplies back and grabbed a clean shirt, quickly putting it on.

"What about your stomach?"

I jumped and spun around. Kai was leaning against the frame of my closet door.

"A warning would have been nice you know. Not all of us have super sonic hearing." I answered.

He rolled his eyes.

"When can I leave?" He asked.

"When that foot is completely healed as well as the rest of you. Which won't be for a while." I answered briskly.

"I suppose you're starving. I'll bring up food for you after my lessons." I told him as I walked past him and to my dresser.

He looked around my room, his eyes landing on my window.

"What happened there?" He asked.

I sighed. "Nightmare."

He was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"Look I'm late for my lesson and my father's going to kill me. Just.....stay here. I'll be back soon with food."

He nodded and plopped on my bed. He was going to get it all dirty! I sighed, shook my head and left my room. Looks like I have to go to my father's party after all.

Please fan, vote and comment. Thanks!