Chapter 22

Sooooo here's chapter twenty two!!! This chapter is really exciting guys so you better be seated with a bowl of popcorn or you'll be disappointed!!! Seriously. I'm feeling such a rush just from writing this chapter!! Anyway please enjoy it!! I know you will because I enjoyed writing it!! An don't forget to vote, fan and comment and share guys!! Thanks!!

Chapter 22

Kai's POV-

I sighed and started pacing back and forth across my father's living room. Alec was out getting men, women, anyone who would help me save all of those innocent people, including Tea. I could feel her emotions, feel her pain.

I ran my hand through my hair and grabbed ahold of it, tugging on my own hair.

"Hey big bro calm down."

I jumped and turned around, looking at my younger brother. He stared at me for a moment and then sighed.

"Can we talk for a minute...?" He whispered.

I nodded and he gestured for me to sit on the couch. He sat down and sighed.

"Kai I need some advice." He said suddenly.

I stared at my brother confused. Right now I'm freaking out about whether or not Tea is alive and he's going to ask me for advice?

"I found my mate and I don't know how to tell her." He said in a rush.

I did a double take.

"Excuse me?"

He blushed.

"I found-"

"No I got that but...why won't you just tell her?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"It's scary...." He whispered.

I laughed quietly and patted his back.

"You'll figure it out bro. It'll just slip out eventually." I said.

Suddenly there was a loud ding coming from outside.

The church bells.

My father was calling an emergency meeting at the Council of Elders.

I jumped up and ran out the door to the council, grabbing a cloak on the way out the door. I could hear Alec calling after me, saying something about how I shouldn't go to the meeting or something other but I ignored him. When I arrived, people were bustling about in excitement, no one noticing me. I lifted the hood of my cloak so I was more invisible and gathered in the crowd.

"Quiet please!" My father's voice yelled.

Everyone immediately got silent. I smiled. My dad had total and utter respect from every male, female and baby in our pack and I couldn't wait until I was in the same position.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It has finally reached my attention that the Wolfsbane need to be stopped."

Everyone started talking loudly and my father cleared his throat making everyone become quiet.

"Ladies and gentlemen I know this has come to you as a surprise but-"

"But what? We have no business with the Wolfsbane!!"

I turned around with the rest of the crowd, looking for the brave man who dared question my father.

I rolled my eyes. I should've known I would be Davie.

Davie was a farmer who's been trying to steal Alpha position from my family for years now. His son, Emory hates my guts.

"Your wrong Davie. The Wolfsbane has taken many people from our village, my son included."