Chapter 29

Guess what guys?!?!? This is an UPDATE!!! A CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU WAITING FOR IT!!! I've had writers block for the longest time and no idea where I wanted to go with this story!! Now I know!! And I'm sadly writing this message to tell you that there is only one more chapter left after this one. Yeah. I know. But anyway I am sorry for my absence and thank you all for waiting for me to update!! I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE GUYS!! Vote. Follow. Comment. Love It. Enjoy. :)

Chapter 29

Galatea's POV-

I exhaled loudly and looked at myself in the mirrors which surrounded me. I was wearing a long white dress, simple and elegant. It actually was one of my grandmother's dresses, the one she got married in to be exact.

"You look beautiful Tea. You should be proud of yourself." Jackie whispered from next to me.

I smiled at her. For the past few months the kingdom has been preparing for this day. Jackie, Maggie and I have come closer than I ever thought possible as today neared us.

I inhaled a nervous breath and pursed my lips. She smiled at me and hugged me, her belly bump pushing against my abdomen.

"At least you and Kai are doing this the right way and not backwards like Philip and I." She said, rubbing her belly.

I nodded but stayed quiet.

"What's going on in here?"

Jackie and I both turned towards Philip who just walked in with Maggie. Maggie and Jackie were wearing matching dresses and Philip was wearing a tuxedo with a white rose in the jacket pocket. He smiled at me, kissing me on my cheek.

"Look at you little sis wearing a wedding dress."

I blushed at Philip and smacked his chest.

"Shut up."

Maggie giggled.

"Ignore him Tea you look gorgeous." She complimented.

I blushed some more and they all laughed.

"Philip how come you're not with Kai and Zin?" I asked.

Their laughter died then and they all looked at me. Philip smiled.

"Kai sent me over here to make sure you didn't get cold feet and bail." He joked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Me? If anyone gets cold feet it's going to be him."

Everyone laughed and even I let out a giggle, relaxing. My body became tense and everyone's laughter died when trumpets suddenly sounded loudly. My father walked in my room where we all were and Philip slipped out of the room as Jackie handed me my bouquet and got in her position.

I started chewing on my bottom lip as my father walked towards me. His face softened when he got in front of me. He reached up and put the veil on my head with my crown attached to it, letting the veil fall in front of my face. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly in his.

"I know all you're life your mother and I have been very hard on you but that doesn't mean that we don't love you Galatea. We do love you and we are both so proud of you."

I smiled at my father as tears welled in my eyes. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He was surprised at first and a happy tear fell when he wrapped his arms around me, returning the hug. I wiped it away as he pulled back and offered me his arm. I wrapped my arm around his and he smiled.