One

Christopher Maurice Brown

10 years ago"YOU LIAR YOU KNEW SHE WAS COMING!" Robyn yelled

10 years ago
"YOU LIAR YOU KNEW SHE WAS COMING!" Robyn yelled.

She kept hitting me.and slapping me trying to distract me.

"I swear I didn't know she was coming,"I told her.

"LIAR, GIMMIE YOUR PHONE!" She yelled.

I didn't want to lose her she was the love of my life, I couldn't lose her to some fling. I gave her my blackberry and let her scroll. She kept scrolling and scrolling.

"Why does it say ' Meet me at Galia hotel' huh?"

"That.... I swear that had nothing to do with today," I explained.

It really didn't have nothing to do with anything. I haven't done anything with this girl she keep mentioning. She rolls down the window to throw my phone out but I snatch it from her.

"Yo seriously chill like you wildin," I yelled.

She goes to hit my nuts and I punched her. Oh my God..... I punched her. This needed to stop right now. Her lip started bleeding and she spat blood at me hitting my face. I mushed her head to the window and she keep hitting me and scratching me. I pull the car over and lock it.

"Bruh the fuck are we doing?" I asked.

She looked at me angry .... She didn't say anything for awhile before rolling down the window and throwing the keys out the window.

"Fuck man," I mumbled getting out the car. I went into someone's small yard and started looking for the keys. I look over hearing jingling and a saw Robyn scratching my CDs with my music on it.

She really is fucking crazy. I snatch my bag from her and mush her head again. I open her door from my side of the car.

"Get the fuck out man," I said.

"Oh ,I'll get out fucking bitch," She swore cutting my heart.

She started screaming,

"Someone help he's tryna kill me," She shouted.

"Yo chill you gone get us both in some shit, chill.." I insisted.

But she wouldn't she got out and I drove off not looking back. I got home and went my house to my room. I didn't wanna talk, I didn't wanna do anything. I sat on my bed and waited for the press to hear this shit.