part 18

"should we get out" he ask. "Yes" i say. We both get out of shower and we put on home bathrobe. We go in my room and he pull me on bed in his arms. "Marcus we are naked under this" i say "who care" he say and hug me. We both fall asleep realy fast.

"Baby wake up" i heard so sexy voice. I open my eyes and look at Marcus. "Your voice is so sexy in morning" i say and he just smile and kiss me. We get up and get ready for school. "Wait if your mom and dad work where Micheal and Valentina will be" he ask. "In kindergarten" "oh"

We walking hand in hand in school but then both our phone ring. We look on it and many of our classmates post picture of me and Marcus and write "wtf she hated him and he hated her" "they are just jealous" he say "yes"

"Hey i forgot to give you back something" he say and put necklace he give me again. "Thanks" i say and kiss him.

We come in school but when i come in Anna come and slap me. "You will not get my boyfriend" she yell. "I am not your boyfriend anymore i never loved you. Your mom and my mom get deal that i need be with you because anyone want you" Marcus say and she look hurt.

He took my hand and we go away. "Hey" Krisi and Martinus both hug me. "I heard you are alowed to be together" Krisi say "yes" Marcus say and hug me. "It's so weird to see you smile" "you will see that often" he say. "We are together too" Krisi say and hug Martinus. "Congratulations" i say and hug them like Marcus.

I like this story and you?