part 10

Gabriel and I walk together in school. "I go to my friends" he say. "Okay" i say and ge walk to table where Marcus is. Marcus look at me and he seem like he is sad but he always look like that.

Marcus P.O.V

I saw something sparkles on Ivanela neck. It's necklace think. I remember when i give her one necklace. I miss her and out time together. Then Gabriel sit beside us.

"You look not much happy whats wrong" Alex say. "i wanted her to be my girlfriend becaue she seem like she don't want to sleep with someone for fun but she say no" Gabriel say and i get angry. "Why" "she say that something hapined in her past and she is not ready" he say and i know it was about me.

"Marcus" someone say and i look up from my phone. "What" "do you know what hapined in her past because you lived in same town." Gabriel ask. "no i don't know" i say but i know.

Ivanela P.O.V

I come home and Gabriel call me and say he will come in fev minutes. I was on my phone and i get mail from Velislava Hristova. It's women that take Michael and Valentina away from me. I open and read.

Dear Ivanela i think you remember me. I wanted to tell you that Michael and Valentina are realy good and they know they have mom they never meet. You now have 16 years and you are alowed to have them. This weekend we will come with them and you will can be with them till next Sunday. We also know that they dad live here and he is alowed to see them too but just if you want. Next Sunday when we come you can decide are you want them to stay forever with you or they will come back to us.

What she will say and Gabriel go away from Ivanela 😑