part 13

Ivanela P.O.V

I playing with Valentina and Michael when i heard door bell. "I go open door and you stay here" i say. "Is that dad" Michael say. "maybe" i say and go to door. I open and it's Marcus. "hey" we both say. "Come in" i say and he come. Then Michael and Valentina both run to him and scream "DAD" and jump in his arms.

Then hug and Marcus look realy happy. They play realy long and now is alredy evening. "Marcus i need to go shower can you be with them till that" i say. "yes of course" he say and i go to take shower.

I realy want happy family with Marcus but he leave me and who know maybe he don't want that kids are with me.

I get out from shower and go downstairs and what i saw melted my heart. Michael and Valentina sleep in Marcus arms and he sleep too. I go to them and take Michael and Valentina in they room. I come back and Marcus is awake.

"They fall asleep so i takw them in they room" i say. "Okay" he say. "Can you please let me explain" he say. "Explain what" "why i 'leave' you" "no Marcus i don't want to listen lies" i say. "Please i..." "No Marcus just... Go home" i almost yell. "But i love you" he say.

"You... How... But...i.." i start to stutter because i don't know if he say the truth. "Reason why i move to Oslo is my mom you know she always hate you because of her past with your mom even if your mom didn't hate but now she do. You texted me whole day when i was in car on way to Oslo and she just took my phone and trow it out of window and my mom and Anna's mom make me to be together with Anna but Anna don't know that and she is so anoying and i don't like her and in last 3 years i didn't smile till you show me i can meet Micheal and Valentina" he say.

What will Ivanela say?