part 16

Marcus let go of my hand and I saw Anna and she come and hug Marcus but he didn't react. I go little away. "Whats wrong baby?" Anna ask. "We are over." Marcus say. "WHAT?" Anna yell and everybody look at them. "What you didn't heard? We are over." Marcus say and walk away.

Marcus P.O.V

I kiss Ivanela and we hug. "See ya at dinner." she say "I hope." I say. We come home and I see mom and dad in the kitchen. "Mom, dad I need to say and ask something" I say and Martinus wink at me and sit on couch. "Whats wrong" mom say.

"I have new girlfriend...." I wait some second that they say something but they didn't. "She is Ivanela" "SHE IS WHO? YOU MEAN ON YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND WITH WHO YOU HAVE KIDS? NO MARCUS YOU AND ANNA ARE PERFECT..." "NO WE ARE NOT... IVANELA IS PERFECT FOR ME AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME BE TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE" i yell back.

"But ... Do you ever want to see your grandchildren?" I ask and she look at me shocked. "Of course Marcus and we will take them away from..." "YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T LISTEN WHAT I WANT TO SAY" I yell and dad and mom both look at me like i kill them.

"You was best friend with Kalina (Ivanela's mom) and now look... What hapined? Why you can't be good again... And she call this whole family on dinner tonight and she miss you." I say and mom make sad face. "I don't know what hapined and I miss her too" mom say.

"So are we going on dinner" "yes" I run upstairs and text Ivanela. She is so happy like I am. I will can kiss her, hug her, cuddle with her... Just everything again with our two angel.

Finaly 🙌😂