part 11

I send them just 'alright' because i am happy because of and i call mom to tell her that. I ask her about saying that to Marcus and she say he deserves to know because at end he is dad. Then i heard door bell and it's Gabriel.

"Hey" i say and he immediately kiss me and get with me in my room. "What are you doing" i ask but he put finger on my mouth and say "shhh just let me" he say and kiss me again.

In just some seconds i lying on bed and my clothes are on the floor with his. He go betwen my legs and he put fingers inside me. At first i feel good but i start to feel so bad. "Gabriel please stop" i say and he come up.

"Why? Do i did something wrong" he ask. "no i'm just not ready" i sad. "I understand ... Something from past" "yes i am sorry" i say. "Don't be i understand" he say and lay next to me.

Marcus P.O.V

Today Gabriel walk alone in school and he look mad. "What hapined" "i almost end up having sex with Ivanela but 'she feel bad'" Gabriel say. I was so angry like how he can touch... Yeag she is not my girl anymore.

"Hey bebe" Anna say and kiss my cheek. We sit here and talk when Ivanela come to us. I guess sge need Gabriel. "Marcus can i talk to you" she ask. "yeah shure" i say. I feel everybody eyes on us becaue we never talked till now.

"I think you deserve to know this" she say and give me her phone and i read mail. "Wait so i can come to see them" i ask. "Yes if you want but they will come tomorow so maybe on Saturday" she say. "Thank you" i say and smile. This time i smile for real what i didn't make 3 years and now everybody are more shocked.

Marcus is realy happy 😍