part 5

Ivanela P.O.V

I go now in this school 1 month and i don't talk to Marcus. Everybody are notices that we don't talk and they want to know why because i talk to Martinus just no Marcus but i can't tell them why.

I walk in class and sit beside Krisi like usual. "Okay class you need to do project" teacher say. "project can be about music, sport, hobbies,... whatever you want" she say. "And i make groups" she say and start saying names and then i heard my name "Ivanela, Krisi, Anna, Alex, Martinus, Christian, Natalia and Marcus" she say and continue saying oder groups.

Do i realy need be with Marcus and his stupid girlfriend in group. "I don't want to heard that you don't want to be with your group because i don't care. Who do not work with oders will get 1 (worst grade)" teacher say at end.

After last lessons Natalia call me and of course it's about project. "Okay so where we will make it" "At Ivanela place" "why my place" i ask. I don't have problem about that they come but ... My family hate Marcus and they will not be so happy.

"Because your mom is almost all time on work and your brother in his room and your hose is big" Natalia say. "I don't know" i say. "But if you think about to say no then why" "i didn't say no" i say. "So then" "okay we will do it at my place" i say.

I come home and see mom and brother eat and i go to. "When dad will come" i ask beacuse he is on business trip. "I don't know" mom say. "Mom i need do school project and we will do it here" i say. "Okay" "Marcus is in that group" i say.

What she will say?