Reyna

As we all know when you are a royal sometimes you get an arranged marriage. To a random person. Well not random, Well more another royal who needs to secure their blood line. Just like the Ramirez Arellano family. And in this case the second born (since her older sister, Hylla, is already married) who is getting married. Which happened to be Reyna.

Reyna knew she could never have the throne. Not since she was the youngest and her sister was the strongest. But Hylla wasn't so bad as a sister. She was always there for Reyna and they wore best friends.

Reyna had known her Son to be husband since they were small. His name was Jason. Son of the king Zeus. Jason was also a second born. He had an older sister named Thalia. She was engaged to Luke. A close family friend to the Grace. Luke was not royal, just very rich. After all there wore no prince for Thalia so they did their best to keep their blood line up.

For a several years ago. Athena and Bellona fought over new Rome and it didn't turn out so good. It was a bloody battle but soon Bellona won. Athena had to be grateful for Athens. They wore a lot of small kingdoms, but king Zues' was the biggest.

As princess over new Rome, Reyna had a lot of duties with other kingdoms. Last week she had a meeting with thier alliance, king Ares, his daughter Clarisse, and his son Frank. Frank and Reyna had been close ever since the wore kids. And even now, at the age of 19 they still are.

But this weeks meting was with princess Annabeth of Athens. Daughter of Queen Athena, and king Frederick. The mothers was unknown of this meeting but it was their fathers idea. As long as the both princesses didn't kill each other, what could go wrong? Well first of all their mothers could figure it out. Or one of them could lie and the both of them would kill each other. Let's just hope for the better.