The Dimensionals

I got up, only for my legs to fail me. I face planted on a flat rock, and probably broke my nose. I thought I heard a click, probably my nose, but it sounded like something else. All of the sudden a bridge started expanding across the ravine. I ran up to it and took a closer look. It was a one block wide wooden bridge.

Uh oh. Crouch doesn't work on this game. Gulp.

I took a cautious step onto the bridge. It held. I decided I didn't want to make this take forever. To make a long story short, I ran while screaming across the bridge. Just as I reached the end, I slipped and managed to grab the ledge on which I was trying to get to. My arms were still screaming in pain from the fall, my legs felt like jelly, and my face felt like putty. I tried to use my arms to lift me, but I only slipped down further. I couldn't hold on much longer.

Then my fingers slipped and I fell.

For a second.

Then multiple rough hands pulled my up. I scrambled onto the ledge, and watched them warily. They all had scars, and they were all very dirty. There were four girls and six boys, and the oldest looking one stuck his hand out at me. I accepted the offer and shook his hand.

"I'm Brock, and we are the Dimensionals." Said the oldest one.

"I'm Mark. Why are you guys called that?" I asked.

"Because we hop from dimension to dimension! We go to the Nether, the Overworld, the End, the Aether, And quite a few other dimensions!"

I had no idea what one of those was, but I decided not to ask. "So, thanks for helping me. Have safe travels. I got to get back to my camp now, because they might be in serious trouble, so... Yeah, thanks, and you guys may visit us anytime!"

As I walked towards the portal, Brock stopped me. "Your people are at war with Herobrine as we speak. And 3 of them have fallen so far. I recommend that you stay here with us, however. Your people stand no chance against Herobrine."

"Then I will die fighting. I won't abandon my friends!" I ran towards the portal and dove in head first.