THE REAL END

I tightly grasped the tube in my hand and looked at the dragon. It nodded at me, and layer down. I hopped on its back, and it immediately began to rise. It turned towards the castle, and took off. As we flew over the castle, I looked at the bomb in my hand.
When I die in this world, do I die in real life?
I thought about this. I looked out at my friends. I watched yellow shirt boy get hit in the chest with an arrow, and fall to the ground. I watched Brad get sent flying by a creeper explosion. I watched as Tiff and Keira fought a group of endermans, only to be punched backwards into a crater. And I watched Max, as his TNT cannon backfired on him and he was consumed in dirt as it was thrown up from the ground. And as I looked down into the castle, I saw Herobrine directly under me, sitting on a diamond throne, laughing as some zombies carried more mob spawners out I to the front lines.

I looked back at the bomb in my hand.  Slowly, I lifted each finger, one at a time, off of the bomb.  Then, it fell.

I woke up on an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. The only light came from the full moon that was shining through the window. Everything seemed...blurry. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Still blurry. I looked up at the clock on the wall to my right and nearly fainted. Then I looked at the drawer to my left.. Then the bed I was laying in. There was no mistaking it. I was in a hospital.

A loud beeping noise sounded from my IV, and doctors suddenly rushed into my room. They started talking to me frantically. Asking me questions, but I could only mumble "Where am I?" They got on the phone and started calling people. Then, a woman and a man entered my room. They were crying.
They hugged me and asked me if I remembered them. I said no. They told me they were my parents. I said I still don't remember. I asked what had happened. Then they sat down in the bed next to me.

"Honey, you have been in a coma for the past 5 years."

The end