Chapter 2

I walk out of last period and head out to my car, Cyndy was already there waiting. “Hey!” she says as I walk up. “Hey you ready to go to my place to get a few things?” I ask. “Yupp.” She said excitedly. With that we were off. “Wow you weren’t kidding when you said you lived this close to the school.” She says laughing. “Haha yea, unfortunately this was the only place for rent when I needed a place.” I say laughing too. We finally get to my house and head inside. “Wow this place looks so big.” Cyndy says looking around. “Yea I know. That tends to happen when you live alone.” I say heading to the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink?” I ask as I grab water out of the fridge. “Yes please.” She says sitting at the table. “What would you like? I have water, Coke, Tea, Pepsi, and Mt. Dew my fave.” I say looking through the fridge. “Pepsi!” Cyndy says excitedly. “I take it Pepsi is your favorite?” I ask. “Yupp definitely is.” She says smiling. I take a can and hand it to her. “Well what do you want to do first?” I ask her as I sit down at the table too. “Hmm well it is your house so what do you have in mind? We just need to head over to my house at about 6.” She says smiling. “Well I suppose we could watch a movie till then, I’ll go pack my bag for tonight first.” I say heading up the stairs. Cyndy pulls out her phone and starts texting.

C~ hey can we have a party tonight?

R~ well I don’t think it’s the best idea but sure I’ll invite the guys and you invite whoever you want.

C~ I only have one person coming so it’s gonna be a small party J

R~ that’s the best kind lol

C~ alright see you at 6 don’t forget to call the guys J

R~ I won’t have fun till then but not too much fun lol love ya sis

C~ love you too <3

As I walk down stairs Cyndy stands up. “Just talked to my brother we’re having a small party tonight, so you’ll meet a few new people.” She says smiling. “Sounds fun, I’ve never been to a party.” I say. “Really? Wow Ronnie, that’s my brother, throws them all the time.” She says smiling. “Sounds like you have a lot of fun with him.” I say leading the way to the living room. “What do you wanna watch?” I add. “Hmm do you have The Lost Boys?” Cyndy asks. “I sure do! It’s one of my favorites.” I say putting the movie in. At about 5 we decide to head out to Cyndys. “How far do you live from here?” I ask. “Actually not that far.” She says telling me how to get there. About 15 minutes later we arrive at Cyndys. “Wow you live here!?” I ask looking amazed. She practically lived in a damn mansion. “Haha yea I don’t invite many people over because I don’t want them to just like me for the way I live rather than me.” She says looking around. “Well my opinion of you isn’t going to change because of this.” I say smiling. “Thanks that actually means a lot.” She says smiling too. “You’re welcome.” I say as we pull up to the door. “Come on I want you to meet my brother.” She says running into the house. “Wait for me!” I say quickly locking my car and running in after her. “First lets go put your stuff in my room.” She says heading up stairs. She walks to the end of the hall and opens the last door. “Wow this is your room?” I ask looking around. She had Falling In Reverse, Vampires Everywhere!, and Black Veil Brides posters all over her walls, she had a fluffy black comforter on her bed. “Your room looks amazing!” I say. “Haha thanks. What can I say I go all out for the bands I like.” She says laughing. “Well I love it, it looks awesome.” I say smiling. “Come on my brothers waiting downstairs.” She says pulling me down the stairs. “Ronnie!” Cyndy yells once we reach the bottom of the stairs. “In the living room!” I hear a voice yell. “Come on!” she says pulling me towards the voice. We walk into the room and I just freeze. “Your brothers Ronnie Radke!?” I practically scream. “Haha yes.” She says laughing. “Why didn’t you tell me!” I ask. “I didn’t want you to like freak out and not want to come.” She says. “Good thinking.” I say laughing. “Haha hush up. Ronnie this is Amber, Amber this is Ronnie my brother.” Cyndy says. “H-h-h-h-hi…” I stutter looking down. “Hello.” Ronnie says grabbing my hand. He leans down and kisses my hand like a gentleman. “I-I-I-it’s nice to meet you.” I say blushing. “Pleasures all mine.” He says smiling. Oh my god! I just met the Ronnie Radke! I was about to have a panic attack. I loved this guy and here he was my best friends brother! “I called the guys they’ll be here at 6.” Ronnie says sitting back down on the couch. “Alright me and Amber are gonna go swimming till they get here.” Cyndy says. “Alright have fun, I’ll come get you when they arrive.” Ronnie says smiling. “Cyndy I don’t have a bathing suit.” I say looking at her. “Don’t worry we have extras out in the changing room by the pool.” She says smiling. We head out to the pool and she points out the suits. “Thanks I’ll be right out.” I says smiling as she goes to get her bathing suit on. As I was trying to figure out what one I wanted to wear I started thinking about Ronnie. What was I going to do? I couldn’t just tell Cyndy I liked her brother, I couldn’t even tell Ronnie that. I was deep in thought as I walked out to the pool and ran right into something hard, I fell over and looked up. I had run into Ronnie! “Oh my gosh I’m sorry.” I say looking down. “Don’t worry about it, it was partially my fault too.” He says helping me up. “Thanks.” I say looking down again. “You’re welcome; tell Cyndy the guys will be here in about an hour, when she comes out.” Ronnie says smiling. “Alright I will.” I say smiling back. As he walks away I quickly jump into the pool, I had to hide all the blushing I was doing.