Chapter 12

I woke up in the middle of the night and seriously needed some fresh air. I slowly climb out of bed making sure not to wake Aaron and silently make my way outside. The first thing I do is look up at the stars. Star gazing had always been something I enjoyed doing but I hadn’t in a while. The moon looked amazing tonight. The way the clouds were mysteriously surrounding it like out of one of those crazy horror movies I loved so much.  Looking up at the stars tonight oddly made me think that I was missing someone but I couldn’t remember who. I felt like there was someone somewhere just like me who was doing exactly what I was. I shrug the feeling off and decide it was time to go back inside. There was no need to make my baby cold. As I think this I can’t help but smile, there was a beautiful baby boy inside me and I can’t wait to see his face. I silently walk back inside and shut the door. As I pass the kitchen my stomach starts growling little Damian much be hungry. I start rummaging through the fridge and decide on making myself a turkey sandwich. I am just about to finish making it when I hear a creak behind me, and someone places their hand on my shoulder. I jump and make a little screech. “Jesus Aaron you startled me!” I say spinning around quickly. “Sorry sweetheart I didn’t mean to.” He says sweetly kissing me on the cheek. “It’s fine but make some noise next time!” I say laughing a little. “Haha alright I’ll remember to do that.” He says laughing too. “Why are you up this late?” he adds questioningly. “I just needed some fresh air and then Damian decided he was hungry.” I say shrugging my shoulder. “Makes sense.” He says smiling at my stomach. “Just a few more months.” He says rubbing my now huge baby bump. “I know I’m so excited yet utterly scared at the same time.” I say. “I know you are baby but just think a few months and we will have our little angel or demon here with us.” He says smiling. “Your right.” I say smiling back. “Why don’t you finish your sandwich and then come back to bed?” Aaron says helping me to the table. “Okay sweetheart I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I say smiling as I eat a bite of my food. After Aaron leaves the room I silently sigh, I didn’t like this feeling of knowing I was forgetting something or someone. I wish I knew what or who it was. They felt like they meant something to me, was someone important but I just can’t figure it out. I sigh again and decide I am no longer hungry anymore. I put the leftover sandwich in the fridge and head back to Aaron’s room. I silently climb back into bed and Aaron immediately puts his arm around me. It was comforting having him here but it doesn’t feel the same as what I’m missing.

~Cyndys POV~

Today was finally the day; I was finally graduating from this dreadful hellhole of a school. Being as today was graduation I didn’t have to go to school just a few hours and then wait patiently at home for the big moment. I decided I was going to wear my ripped skinnys and a homemade shirt that was half VE and half FIR. Had to show support for both my families. I was extremely bored sitting here waiting for 7 to roll around so I decide to go downstairs and start a movie. Of course I pick The Lost Boys mine and Michael’s favorite. Just as it starts I get a text from my evil king saying “Sweetheart open the door.” I make a mental laugh and jump to get the door. I quickly swing it open and make a jump for him. We both hit the ground and start laughing. “A little excited to see me are we?” Michael says laughing. “Just a tad bit.” I say laughing too. “Come on I just started our favorite movie.” I add pulling him up and leading the way to the living room. I immediately cuddle up to him and get into the movie before I know it, its 6 o’clock. “Babe you know it’s about time for you to head to the school right?” Michael says sitting up. “Ugh shit.” I say pulling my studded boots on. “Ronnie’s not here to take me where the hell is he?” I say getting extremely ticked that he wasn’t here to take me. “I’ll take you do you have everything?” Michael asks. “Sure do my cap and gown are waiting for me at the school.” I say heading towards the door. I close and lock it after Michael is outside and we head on over to the school. I finally get there at about 6:30 and barely have enough time to kiss Michael before he goes to find a seat with everyone else. I wasn’t really sure who all was going to be here guess I would find out when my name gets called. At 7 on the dot the principal begins his speech. And not too long after he begins calling everyone’s names. Finally I hear “Cyndy Radke.” And I slowly make my way to the stage. Suddenly I hear massive amounts of screaming and a lot of “WOO GO CYNDY!!!!” I start laughing and glance toward the mass of people in the auditorium and see about 12 random people all standing and clapping for me. But I still don’t see Ronnie. Where could he be? Why would he miss this? I shrug it off and continue across the stage once I have my diploma I make my way over to my family and see that everyone from the bands are here. Everyone that is but my brother. “Where’s Ronnie?” I ask looking at Ryan. “I don’t know I haven’t heard from him all day.” He says. I was really starting to get concerned now. “This isn’t like him.” I say quickly heading towards Michaels car. “Take me home Michael.” I say sounding a little hysterical. “Cyndy I’m sure everything is okay.” He says as we head towards my house. I quickly climb out and rush to the door. As soon as I open it I hear “Surprise lil sis!!!!! Congrats!!!!” and see Ronnie along with everyone we know. “You little fucker!!” I scream tackling him. “I thought you were hurt or something!!!” I say play punching him. “Jesus Cyndy chill.” He says laughing. “It had to be a complete surprise.” He adds still laughing. “And you!!” I say punching Ryan in the arm. “You lying SOB!!!!” I say punching him again. “Who me?” Ryan says looking around. “I hate you all!” I say laughing. We spent the rest of the night just listening to music and partying like usual only this time was so much better. But I couldn’t stop thinking about how much I really wanted to have Amber here. Maybe Michael was right and things would turn for the better soon.

~Ronnie’s POV~

I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that I finally surprised Cyndy. We definitely had fun all night but I was beginning to get tired. “I’m gonna hit the sack you guys keep having fun.” I say as I make my way up the stairs. Once in my room I know its okay to break, and believe me I do. It’s been months but it’s still hard to put a smile on my face knowing I still don’t have the love of my life with me. Maybe it was time I started dating again. I still had a few of the girls, from my past, numbers in my phone somewhere I would have to give a few a texts tomorrow. I decide to take a shower I need the relaxation that always comes with a nice hot shower. A half hour later after I used up all the hot water I decide to just go to sleep no use in trying to stay awake any longer. I climb into bed and get comfortable.  As I fall asleep the image of Amber crosses my mind and I immediately smile.

~Amber’s POV~

I wake up to a pain in my stomach and not the good kind. “Aaron!!” I scream hysterically. Oh god what if something is wrong with Damian. I quickly begin to panic. “What’s wrong?” Aaron says seeing the pain on my face. “My stomach.” I say grabbing it in pain again. “Aaron.” I moan in pain. He quickly jumps up and grabs my hand. “Let’s go.” He says pulling me to the car. The whole way to the hospital I can’t help but wonder if the baby is going to die. I silently start to cry. “Baby it’s going to be okay I promise.” Aaron says holding my hand. “I hope so I don’t want to lose him.” I say crying harder. We finally reach the hospital and rush up to the counter. “My fiancé is having severe stomach pains she is 8 and a half months pregnant.” Aaron says to the nurse behind the counter. She makes a call and says “the doctor will be right in it will be just a moment.” She leads us to a room and shuts the door. “This is ridiculous! My baby could be dying and I’m stuck waiting!” I cry in desperation. Not even a minute later the doctor walks in “Amber follow me please.” He says leading me into a room all by myself. He pulls out a machine and checks the baby. “Put her under were going to have a long night ahead of us.” He says as a nurse puts a mask over my nose. The last thing I remember is praying to god that Damian would be okay.